Break a broken heart.

The situation between you Matt and Chris was always complicated and awkward. You never knew how to choose between them. Sometime you wish you were with Matt and sometimes with Chris.

Until you made this decision.

You and Matt were dating since senior year, he helped you with your schoolwork and college and you fell in love with him.

You were in healthy relationship with Matt, nothing was wrong, you guys dated for two years even while you were at college in NYC and he was at Boston.

But you never knew you could have feelings for Chris. His brother.

When Chris was next to you, you felt like you're gonna faint. And when Matt was around you, you felt the butterflies in your stomach.

Both of them made you feel something.

Until it's became harder, when Chris said he have feeling to you too, and when he said he feeling you. And when Matt find out.

It's was the worse.

You and Matt didn't talked to two weeks, Chris tried to be nice to you, nick was telling you everything that going on. And you just had to choose, so you did.

And you choose Chris.

It's been a year since you and Chris got engaged, since you and Matt stopped talking, since everything changed in your life.

You lost Matt, but got Chris, but still something was missing to you, it's still felt different. A lot more difficult without Matt.

"Okay, my mom said she want us to come to dinner." Chris said and got up from the bed. "Just us and your parents?" You asked. "No, all of us, me, you, my family.. Justin .. nick.. Matt." He said and stopped when he said Matt's name.

The situation between Matt and Chris was fine, but still difficult. When you were around Matt felt the feeling that he got when he was with you, and sometimes it's made him get mad at Chris.

Even when he forgive him.

"Fine.." you whispered. "You will be fine okay? Matt won't do any shit that will made you feel uncomfortable." Chris wore his shirt and looked at you.

You played with your engagement ring, you took her down and put it again. "Stop." Chris noticed. "What?" You looked up at him. "Stop thinking of him." Chris sat next to you.

"I'm sorry." You said. "Don't be." He said and pull you close to him. "I just know that I hurt him so much and I don't want him to see the ring on my finger, it's will broke him."

"He already knows, you can't do anything about it, come on, let's go." Chris said and helped you got up. "Get ready. I love you, we will be fine." He placed a kiss on the top of your head and get out of the room.

You sigh, and did whatever you need, trying to thinking of Matt.

-
"Matt can you help me put those plates on the table?" Marylou asked her son. Matt left his phone and came to help his mom. "Who is coming?" He asked while taking all of the plates out of the closet.

"Just Chris and his girlfriend, Justin." Matt felt a knife inside his heart when his mom said 'Chris and his girlfriend.' And not your name. He knew she knew you were his girlfriend first.