Everywhere, everything

It's been two weeks since you saw your house in the last time, since you were in your bedroom with your phone and your music. It's been a long time for you, even when it's been only two weeks. 

For Matt it's was easier, it's was the second tour he did in one year, he felt like he got used to it, he loved the tour time, see all his fans, being on the stage and talk more and more, seeing people coming seeing him and supporting him.

And most of all, to see his girlfriend with him, and being there to support him too. Even the fans of him liked you, they always asked about you and if you'll be on stage with Matt, nick and Chris.

Your anxiety is been fine, not that bad, you try to control yourself however you can do, you didn't told anything about this to Matt. You let him do this tour and be his best, he don't need your personal problems right now.

You sat on the room in the place where the tour was going to be, Matt sat next to you in his phone, he scrolled through his TikTok feed like you. You didn't talked a lot but you still was next to him.

"So, you guys excited?" Laura got into the room and handed madi and you a cup of coffee. "Kinda of, yeah." Chris said, he looked exhausted. "Yep!" Nick said happily. "Matt?" Laura asked. "Oh hell yeah." He smiled.

You could see the smile on his lips and his eyes shining with joy when she talked to him about the tour. "I have a good feeling about this show." Matt said again. "You'll never win." Chris said and Matt laughed.

"You guys are starting it again?" You asked laughing. "Yeah! He need to know that the winner is team orange ." Chris said and put his hand on the chest to make sure Matt will understand who will win this tour.

"Okay buddy. Keep dreaming." Matt rolled his eyes and got back to his phone. "I'm team purple, I don't what about you guys." You said and laughed with madi who was so done with their arguments about the tour.

-
It's was half of hour before everyone start get into the building and Matt had to go outside to meet them all. "Hey.." Matt knock at the door, you sat on the same sofa you sat in the morning. "Hey." You smiled back at your boyfriend. "I'm going to meet everyone soon." He said and got into the room, he sat next to you and put his hand on your thigh. "Good luck tonight."

"Yeah, well." He laughed before he could even begin to say something about it. "But, since we start to see everyone, I feel like I forget to talk to you or how you feeling, so." Matt smiled at you and you got close to him. "You doing good? You don't feel bad by being here with us?" Matt asked and you looked down and laughed.

"I'm good Matt, don't worry about me." You lied, you wasn't good, you felt bad about yourself. You didn't want Matt to worry because you didn't want him to take care only about you. You didn't want to feel needy.

Matt smiled back and kissed you on the lips, he smiled again and get up again to walk away from the room. "If something will happen, tell me before it's will be worse, fine?" He said and you nodded at him.

Your smile faded as he walked out, are you sure you gonna lie about your mental health to Matt?
The only person who can help you with this?

-
Matt win the show.

He was the happiest person alive while Chris was mad and angry at Chris, you and madi waited on the room behind the stage. Matt opened the door and ran into your arms, he hugs you tightly and you laugh.

"Look who win the show!" Matt said and show you his little crown, you love how he got excited about everything he did or had, it's made you feel like you were 16 again and not 20.

"I'm so happy for you, matt!" You said and put a quick kiss on his lips. "I love you, thank you." He said and smiled. "Well, I'm sorry Chris." You said to Chris who sat there on his phone.