Star shopping (5)

You walked inside school, you kept that Matt were at your house yesterday. You knew that if someone will know you'll get hurt, from inside and outside.

You didn't want Chris to know or nick. You just wanted to see Matt. Again.

"Hey. Where is Matt?" You ran to nick locker and asked him about Matt. "He is on the field.. like every Monday." Nick replied. It's was his training day.

"Oh right, okay I'll go there thanks." "Wait y/n, you didn't answer me or Chris yesterday and the day before since you came back home, are you okay." Nick worried about you, and you got it. You didn't talk with him or Chris since Friday night, since the day you got punched.

You didn't talk with anyone except Matt, even when you didn't want to, you needed him, and he were there for you. Came to your house, stay with you for 3 hours. It's was something no one ever did.

"Yeah. Of course I'm okay." You weren't okay. You never were, but you got used to those words, to those lies. "Are you sure?" Nick asked. No you weren't sure.

"Yeah. I'll go find Matt, I'll meet you tonight." You ran out of the school and walked to the field, looking for Matt. Matt were number 4, so you looked for this number. You finally found.

Matt noticed you and ran to you, Nate just waited to him there. He ran to you with a big smile on his face. You wanted to hug him but you didn't want to be embarrassed.

"Hey!! I didn't knew you came today, are you okay?" He asked about you. "Yeah, I came to ask something.." you said, Matt took his gloves off. "Can I stay over with you today? I just can't walk home because my mom have something and I don't want to do anything that will make her lose it." You meant your dad. You didn't want something to made your dad lose it.

Matt looked at you, he never heard you saying those words, staying over? With him? Is that real.
"Yeah, of course you can." He smiled, he took his bag and put it on his shoulder. "Right now?" You asked.

"Yes."
"But what about Nate and the your games?"
"They can wait, now it's you need me." He said and wave to Nate he leaving.

He took you to his car and drove you to his house, no one were at his home this time, it's was only you and Matt, Chris and nick stay one more hour at the library to do a homework.

"So Chris told me that he and nick staying at the library.." you wanted to be sure. "Yeah, so we have home alone." Matt put his bag next to his door and smile at you.

You stood at the door and waited for him to let you in. You didn't knew if he want you at his room, like every other guy or person you've ever met.

You didn't have a lot of relationships in your life, you wanted but you couldn't. You knew that if someone of your family will knows that, it's will be your end. Your mother always wanted you to have a boyfriend because your step dad not showing whatever he needs to be.

"So what do you wanna do?" Matt asked you. "Um I don't know.." you were nervous. "First thing, you can come into the room. Don't stand over there." He took your hands and pulled you into the room.

You were so close to him that you could see your hands on his chest and his hands on your waist. "Sorry." You whispered and got away. "It's okay.." Matt said, make you feel comfortable.

"Hey Matt, can I ask you something?" You asked. He sat on the edge of his bed. "Sure anything." He put his hand on his hair. "Did you told.." you start but cut your words off.

"Did you .. told.."
"If I told anyone about yesterday?"
You nodded.
"No."

He sighed and looked at you. "I mean, I know that you don't want me too.. it's something that going on with you and I don't want to make you uncomfortable or upset about it.." Matt respects your privacy. Even when you really want to talk with him about it. About everything.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it, and I wanted to say.." you sat next to him. "Thank you. For yesterday.. for being with me and made me laugh, for staying over.. no one ever did it for me and I really appreciate it." You said.

All Matt could do was to stare at you talking, you talked fast but he catch every single word of it, he just stare at you and smile. That's all he did.

"I love you y/n." He said. "Wait what?" You stopped talking. "What did you just said?" You asked to make sure that's what you heard.

"I love you. That's it.." he whispered to you. You took a minute to respond to him. He just didn't said anything. "You mean as a friends? Right?" You asked. "No. I mean I love you and I don't care what anyone will thinks." He smiled.

"Look, I mean that.. I want you. I want all of you, and I really like you, and yeah I think you're the best person inside my life and I want to stay with you for the rest of my life. And I'll do everything I can to make you safe." His words touch every inch of your heart.

Not because you loved Matt too, because he said something no one else ever did. You knew you can't do whatever you want right now, like kissing him, but you wanted it so bad.

"And it's okay.. you don't have to love me in the way I love you, we can be friends, even when it's will be hard and you know that.. but I just want you inside my life." He adds.

"I don't want to be friends." You said. He raise his eyebrows and looked at you with confusion look. "I want you." You put your hand on his cheek. Getting close to him. You knew what you were getting into when you put your lips on him.

You knew it's maybe the most worst idea you've ever had, to kiss Matt. But you just didn't care about anything else in the world right now, you cared about him. You cared about that he cared about you. For the first time you didn't think about your dad, your mom, what waiting for you at your house, you forgot about it all.

Matt never thought you will love him back, you just were a friend, not even friend. You were like classmates to him. He knew that he just lucky that he was able to be with you.

As you put your head on his chest , Matt played with your hair.. you just could think on one thing, it's was what if he will leave, what if he doesn't really love you. Like the others. You never forget all the times that you cried at Chris arms for hours because some guy broke your heart.

"Matt.." you whispered. "Can you promise me one thing, if we doing this and you know." You said, he nodded. You could hear his heart beating. "What is that?" He looked at you.

"Promise me you'll never let me love you when you don't love me." You said. "Promise me that you won't leave me like nothing and forget about it." You adds.

"I won't." He said. "Promise me." You begged him. "I promise.." he said kissing your hair. "Just don't leave me like my dad.." you whispered.

Matt heard that, he were confused then ever. What does it mean your dad left you? Who is the guy in your house right now? And what's going on? It's all his brain thoughts about.

"Your dad? What?" You were nervous, again. "He just left when I was a kid nothing else." You denied that. "And you sure you're okay with this?" Matt got up. "Yeah." You said.

"Don't worry about me."
But you wanted him to worry about you, you always wanted it. You never said you didn't want to. You just denied it and try to hide it.