Stay with me .

"Come on!!" Nessa shouts at me and I ran to her car. I got intt her car and sat with sab and Cynthia in the back seats. Cynthia wasn't supposed to be here but she changed her mind and came with us.

We drive to the party of nessa's friends and I was kinda of nervous because I only knew the girls and nothing more. "Madi coming too?" I asked Sabrina. "I don't know, did she talked with her mom?" She asked me and I shake my head. "I hope she will." I said and sat there in quite.

We finally arrived after nessa friend bree drove us to there. "Hey bree, can you text Matt I'll be back late tonight. I don't have Wi-Fi here.." I said to her and she agree with me.

"Okay let's party!!" Cynthia said and nessa was happier than ever. "Okay come on!!" Nessa grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house with her, well it's the classic nessa mood.

"Don't worry everybody here is fine and cool." Nessa said to me. "You know from what I'm worrying." I whispered to her . I didn't trust Cynthia that much. I didn't like her, and ness know it. Matt told me that she made him feel uncomfortable a few times when I wasn't around. 

"Okay hey!! It's y/n and she is my best friend and y/n it's Kylie and she is one of my closest friends." She told her friend about me and she looked nice. "Hey nice to meet you finally I heard a lot about you and about your career." She told me and smiled.

"Yeah, me too!! Oh and happy birthday." I said and she thanked me. I walked with nessa to some table and we sat together. I told I want to be next to her the whole night because I don't know anything and sab and Cynthia will be together the whole night and I don't wanna be with Cynthia.

"Hey I need to go for a second don't be too nervous it's fine, she won't come." Nessa said and I agree with her. "Yeah fine go. You need some rest from me and from my fears." I smiled. "I love you, I'll be right back." She said and left me.

I opened my phone to check if Matt text me or something like that , I was so scared that he will be worried about Me. "Hey y/n." I heard familiar voice behind Me, god it's was worse than Cynthia. It's was Madison Lewis.

She hated me and nessa both and she was my toxic friend and she hated me and Matt relationship so bad that she did a really bad things for ruin it. I hate her.

"Hey.. mads." I said and turn off my phone. "I didn't knew you know kylie." She said. "Oh I'm not. Ness just told me come with her and the girls." I said and looked for nessa. "It's cool." She went back to be quite for a while.

"Do you wanna drink? I really wanna know about you. We didn't talked for a while." She smiled. "Yeah." I lied to her, I don't want to talk with her.
She brought me a cup of some drink. "It's an alcohol or just some soda?" I ask. I don't drink alcohol. "No!! It's okay it's just orange soda." She said and I smiled, I drink my whole cup.

"So tell me about you more." She said and we sat back in our seats. I told her about me and Matt and my life and LA but from some reason I wasn't felt good. I felt sick, really sick.

"Oh madi is here." Sab came to me and she saw me with mads. "Are you guys friends?" She asked. "Not that I know." I offer her my hand and she helped me get up. "Are you good? You look bad." Sab asked me and I nodded. "Yea, just need more drink." I said and went to the kitchen.

"Hey!! Since when did you start to drink?" Madi came in and asked me. "Oh it's soda don't worry." I filled my cup with the same drink mads gave me. But every sip of it I felt like I'm going to lose my breath. And I knew it's wasn't good.

"Is that what soda felt like?" I asked madi who drank her Pepsi. "Like what?" She asked. "Like I'm going to die in a few minutes." I asked her and she was shocked. "Y/n are you sure you drank soda?" She asked me and I drank more. "Yeah. It's what Madison told me." I said.

"Fuck! Sab! Nessa!" She ran out of the kitchen and looked for nessa and Sabrina, I didn't knew what happening. "Y/n, what are you feeling?" Nessa asked me. "Um, like my breath is almost gone but it's good" I said. "Who gave you this?" Sab notice my cup and I looked at this.

"Mads." "She is here?" Nessa was shocked and I nodded. "She told me it's orange soda and it's good, she drank it too." I said and they looked at each other. "What there's a problem?" I asked.

"It's a alcohol with cherry." Nessa said. I had an allergic to cherry and alcohol wasn't good to my body, what's mean I had an allergic reaction and I didn't knew it. "She such an hoe." Sab said and nessa came to me and took my cup down. "We have to go now! Call bree." Nessa shouts and put her arms around my neck and helped me walking outside.

"Let's go. Sit here. Madi can you bring her water?" Nessa said and sat next to me when madi just walked into the kitchen and bring me water.
"Drink it please." She told me and I felt that my eyes getting close. "Don't close them, drink." Nessa hold my chin and try to keep me awake.

"Stay with us please." Sab begins to look worry. "Call Matt please. I need Matt." I said and my eyes start to close again and again. "Hey no! Drink it." Nessa said and I took the bottle. "Madi! Did you called Matt?" Sab asked her. "Yea he not answering the phone." She shouted back.

And all I heard was nessa saying words to me and and try to keep me awake, I felt like I can't. Like I'm dying. But I heard them. "Stay with me please ." Nessa said once before I closed my eyes.

Heyyyyy sorry for not mentioning Matt a lot in this part of the chapter!! I'll do part two right now and I'll post it for not making you wait a long time and hope you like it!!  And maybe the next part will be sad and emotional so sorry for that , happy fridayyyy <33