The night we met

Matt love waking up that you beside him in the morning, he was opening his eyes and see you next to him, it's was his best feeling.

He woke up before you. He didn't want to get up from the bed and left you there alone and you will find out that he left to work, so he stayed in bed until you wake up.

He watched you, playing with your hair, he knew how much lucky he is that he has you in his life, in his heart, he loves to look at you, that's it.

As he playing with your hair, you start waking up from his touch, you felt him. You could felt everything about him. "Hey.." you whispered, make him looking at your eyes.

Both of you still were inside the big blanket, can't get out of the bed. You wanted to stay with him for the rest of the day in this bed. Lying on his chest and talk about everything you just wanted.

"Hi.." he finally met your eyes. You never were a morning person but next to Matt? You were happy, even if it's was very early in the morning.
He didn't stop playing with your hair, he just kept doing it.

"How did you sleep?" He asked, you nodded. It's made him feel better, made him feel comfortable about it, "since when did you wake?" You watched him smiling at you.

"Ten minutes, not a big deal." He moved his hand to face you. "Are you going to work? Or you have a day off?" You hoped to the other option, you wanted him to stay with you here , the whole day.

"Work. But I wanted to wake up with you, I didn't want you to be here alone.." his voice was still sleepy, but it's made you feel good.

"So I think we should just leave this bed, before you'll lose your job." You took off the blanket and walked to the bathroom, Matt just laughed and took his phone out of the plug.

He checked his dms and his sms, if nick or Chris needs help, since we moved in with you he wasn't at their house for so long, and even when you both living in la . "Okay, you can use the bathroom now." You got out of the shower.

You brushed your hair and did your skin care as Matt walked behind you and put his chin on your neck, he kissed the back of your neck and warp his arms around your neck.

You felt his warmth and you felt his love all over your body, you loved the hugs he gave you, the feeling of being love with him.

Since the day you met him you knew he will be the best for you, you knew he would be yours for life, the night you met him was the best night of your life, you wished you could get back to this day.

"I wish you could stay with me today, like the first week we were together." You whispered. He put his chin on your shoulder again. "Yeah." He said and you looked at him. "I'll be back earlier than usual, I promise." You knew he would come back earlier, Matt always knew how to keep his promise. So you trust him .

You walked down stairs, making your own stuff for the day, opening the tv to see what's going on, making your favourite coffee and making you food, waiting for Matt to join you.

He finally came downstairs, wearing his favourite ransom black hoodie and his jeans you brought for him next week, "wow, you wear them finally." You laughed about him and sipped your coffee.

"Yeah, they're actually good." He put his shoes on, and coming next to you. "Do you staying for breakfast?" You hoped he will.

"I can't, I'm already in late. And I don't want to get fired because of that." He smiled at you but you still was sad. Everytime Matt was coming back from work he still needed to work and do his work for the next day, so he didn't have time for you like always.

"Okay, meet you here at 7pm?" You asked with smile, he kissed you lips and smiled. "Of course you will meet me." He said and left the house, you stayed there alone. Hoping something today will be different.