505.

You and Matt were at long distance relationship. He lived in Boston and you lived in Los Angles. And that's what made you and him being in a relationship that was very different.

You and Matt try to kept this relationship together no matter how bad it's was. Some night you missed Matt, and some night you wished he were next to you.

You just wanted to meet Matt. Since you moved out of Boston you felt the difference between being in la and being in Boston.

But your parents needed the job at LA and you couldn't stay. But now that you have 18 years old, you can finally moved out back to Boston. Back to Matt.

"Hey mom.." you got into your mom office. "Yes honey?" She looked at you and closed her  computer. "Can I ask you something?" You sat on the couch. "Sure, everything."

"If I'll ever get a chance to go back to boston, will you accept that?" You asked. "Yeah honey, why did you got?" She asked and you sigh. "I just.. you know that I'm in relationship with Matt right?" She nodded.

"So.. it's hard to keep our relationship together when we so distant from each other. And I don't want it to fall apart." You said to your mom. "And I thought that now that I'm 18 years old, maybe I can moved out.."

"Well, we can think of that, me and dad really want you to be around the country, but if you wanna go back to Boston. We should think of that." She smiled at her. "Yeah, thank you."

You get out of the office and waited to an answer from your parents.

You waited for this hours, days, weeks. But it's finally happened, your parents want you to move out. Back to Boston.

You packed your bags and looked for houses all over the place. You found a good house two streets away from Matt. You didn't told Matt anything, you wanna make a surprise for him.

"Hey!" Matt said when you called him in FaceTime. "Hey." You said happy. "Why are you so happy, and why your room is look like you packed it all up." Matt laughed.

"Oh, I got the biggest room because my mom got a new office." You lied to him. "That's nice, finally I'll get to sleep over in the same bed with you." He made you laugh.

"Yeah you will." You said. "So.. how you doing." He asked you and made you smiled, Matt always was so excited for you and hear how you day goes, he love to hear it.

"Can I ask you something." "Anything baby." He said and looked at you. "If you could moved out, would you do it?" You asked him.

"With you?"
You nodded.
"Absolutely.."

"Thanks, I love you." You said and made him smile. "Why?" He asked. "Nothing." You smiled. "Okay, I need to hang up, I'll call you tonight. I love you my angel and I miss you so much." "Miss you too, and I hope I'll see you soon." You said and hang up.

-
"Everything is ready!" You shout and took the bags to the car. "I hope you're gonna be fine on the plane." "Don't worry, I'll be fine." You said and got into the car.

"I'll come next month to help you with the apartment things, I hope Matt will moved in with you." She said. "He will. Don't worry."

"My baby girl leaving." She made you laugh. "You'll see me in the thanksgiving. Don't worry." You hugged her. "Yeah, tell Marylou that I miss her and I'm sending her all my love." She said and you copied her words.