The archer.

Tw: sa (irs will be maybe a little hard but if you need to talk so I'm here for you always!! Just send me a message!

It's been almost two years since you've got attacked by a man. It's was the wosrt night on your life.

Its was the party of some girl who learned with you in math class. You walked with your friends and you stayed next to the bar when he came to you, he asked you if you can help him find something on the room upstairs.
And then it's happened.

You still felt all of him every single time, every single day and night. You dreamed about it, you daydream about it and thought about it all day long.

You were so scared of telling someone. So it's was your little secret. You were only 18, you still didn't finish your studies.

And the worse part, the boy was the most popular kid in school. So no one would believe you anyways.

You didn't trust boys, not anymore, you didn't want to get into a new relationship with anyone. But somehow you heart leads you to a boy. And you didn't plan it, not at all.

To Matt.

You and Matt were both very close with each others before, and you could trust him, he was the only person you really trust.

He was there every single time that you had a breakdown, woke up from a nightmare or just wanted to talk. But he never knew the reason for all this trauma.

No one knew.
Only you , and the boy.

You stayed at Matt house, it's was already 10pm and you were afraid to walk home alone even when you could tell Matt to come  with you.

"Are you sure you wanna stay over?" Matt got back into the room with two pillows and blankets. "Yeah, it's okay." You took one of the pillows from his hands. "Okay. Do you need any sweat pants?" He opened his closet.

"No thank you.. I'll stay with this." "With jeans?" He asked and looked at your outfit. "Yeah." You said and he already throw at you a pair of pants and your favourite hoodie of his.

"Really?" You asked him. "Take it." He shrug his shoulders. "Can you get out of the room please?" You told him. "Yeah." "I just don't want you to see me.." you said before he cuts you off. "Y/n, you don't have to explain me. I understand." He kissed your forehead and closed the door.

"I'll be right here! Just tell me when I can get in." He shouted behind the door and you took your shirt off and put Matt's hoodie. And same with the pants.

You put your clothes inside your bag and looked at you at the mirror. Still something was missing, since then you lost your confidence, you felt like you don't want to be in your body anymore. You wanted to rip your own skin off.

"Can I get in?" Matt knock at the door. "Yeah." You whispered and Matt opened the door and stand behind you. "It's not fit? It's okay? Are you feeling comfortable?" Matt asked you. You nodded to all this questions.

"No Matt it's fine.. I just.." you sigh and turned around to him. "Do you think I'm pretty? Like my body can pull boys?" You asked him and he raise his eyebrows.

"You are pretty, you're the most beautiful person I know." He said. "But am I attractive?" You asked him. "I mean.. yeah but .. why are you asking?" He was so confused of your look in the eyes and your questions.

"Nothing." You said and turned around to look at you at the mirror again. "Hey, you're the most beautiful woman and the most gorgeous person I know, stop looking at yourself." He kissed the top of your head and warped his hands around you.

You got into Matt's bed and lie in his arms, he played with your hair and you looked up at him. At some point Matt looked at you back.

He kissed your lips, and you wanted to pull back but you couldn't , you just kept kissing him. Matt was so crazy for this one. He just kissed you that you was under him.