I didnt knew (6)

Love.

Is that even real? You didn't knew. You never had the chance to say if it's true or not, if it's actually a thing, or it is something or just a thing that everyone doing when they are bored.

What if everyone falling in love? But are they will be in love forever? You never was in a relationship because you were afraid of falling in love, but when you met matt..

You didn't even realise that you were in love, that's why you never been in a relationship before, because you was afraid of losing matt. Of losing him to someone.. else.

Matt figured it out soon after he broke up with Phoebe, but the truth is, that he knew that you'll popped up into his life after high school somehow.

And he was damn right, you popped up on his life again, but in unexpected ways.

The way back home was quite, you walked with Matt hand in hand. He put his hand in yours and didn't let go of you.

It's was the second month of your pregnancy already, but Matt didn't mind if any of it, he wanted you, like you were, with a baby or not.

He didn't care that he will be a dad in a few months, even if it's not his. He was ready for it, if it's what will happen it's fine for him.

When you got into Matt's house with Matt, you were happy to be there finally. You felt comfortable with Matt.

"So, you liked it?" Matt asked when he stood front of the door. "A lot." You smiled against his face. "The park or the kiss?" He got close to you and smiled. "Hum, the park, more." You smiled at him. "Oh really?" He asked.

"Yeah.." you nodded as he put a quick kiss on your lips before you pulled back. "Open the door I'm freezing." You said and laughed and put the key in the door.

When Matt closed the door he head a familiar voice on the kitchen, it's was a female voice, you and Matt switched looks between you too and Matt went to the kitchen, you followed him into the kitchen.

For your surprise and Matt's surprise, it's was nothing that you expected to happen. But it was a surprise, a really good surprise.

"Alanha." Matt took out a little breath, he was shocked seeing his ex best friend In front of him. After high school, he didn't really talked to her. Only his brothers stay in touch with her, it's seem like high school made them both separate.

"Matt..hey." She said, all smiles. He didn't expect her to be happy to see him. "Y/n.." she said and took a deep breath. "Hey." You whispered. This situation was awkward.

"Well, how are you?" Matt tried to talk back to her. "I'm good." She said and sipped her drink. "That's amazing." Matt replied and smiled nervously. "How are you, Matt?" She asked. Matt nodded and smiled.

"I actually didn't knew you guys friends." Alanha said by looking at you and Matt. "Hum, we friends, yeah." Matt said, you looked at Matt and looked back at her.

"Yeah, friends." You smiled at her, Matt is really afraid to say the truth to his best friend? Or his ex best, it's been a year since then, she can move on, you thought.

"You guys are living together now or what?" she asked Matt. "Yeah, roommates." He replied. "But how New Orleans?" He asked fast and got into the kitchen.