I didnt knew (9)

It's been almost eight months since the last time you saw or talk to Matt. It's was your ninth month of your pregnancy. You had absolute no one.

Since every person in your college knew about your pregnancy you got kicked out of the school. And you got kicked out of your place with Matt.

In the day you left you was so angry at Matt and so sad about the situations, but after a few weeks you figured it out, you moved into some apartment in the middle of New York.

Matt was on his own when you left, like people say no one saw him or talk to him a full conversation since you left, Matt always wished you will left one day, or get kicked but this time he wish he could fight for you to stay.

It's was the second day of the week again, Monday. Matt walked into the collage like every morning, he pushed himself away from every single person in this place.

"Matt!" He heard behind his back, he didn't turned around to see who was behind him. "Matt, im talking to you." He heard again and took a deep breath before turning around. "Phoebe." He said when he saw the blonde girl standing behind him. "Hey Matt."

"What do you want?" He asked, his attitude was showing up right now. "I just wanted to ask how are you, I know you've been through something those last few days.." she asked him. "Days? It's been for eight months, Phoebe." He said and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry about what she done to you, she lost her mind, I never she will be like that." She blame you for her actions, what made Matt lose his mind. "It's wasn't her fault, it's was all yours, you can't blame her!" He shouts.

Phoebe felt a little embarrassed when he shouts at her in front of the whole school. But she deserved though. "Matt, don't raise your voice, it's embarrassing.." she whispered to him. "You did before almost 8 months ago!" He shouts again. "Don't blame y/n."

She sigh and rubbed her head. "I'm sorry Matt, I really wanted to ask how are you, but I guess I can't do it." She said and shrug her shoulders. "Better for us." He said and left her alone. Walking into his classroom.

-
It's been almost 9PM when Matt went back home. He was stopping by for some food and he needed to buy some more stuff for his own, usually you were the one who doing it but since he leave alone he can't do it.

When he got into his house he got a phone call from alanha, what looked so weird for him. After you and Matt got into this situation Matt texted alanha and met her a few times to make sure he got his best friend back, and he did.

"Hello?" He asked. "Hey!!" Alanha said from the other side of the phone. "Why did you called me?" He asked. "Because I don't know where are you living and it's freezing outside." She said laughing. "Are you in New York?" He asked again. "Kinda of..yeah." She said.

"Oh god, I'll text you my address!" He said and texted her his address, and hung up the phone, after a few minutes alanha was in his door, Matt opened up the door with a smile and hugged her, a really big hug.

He missed her so much and how know how much time it's been since he had seen her. "So.. New York? For real Matt!" She shouts and he laughs. "It's a very good place." He said and came into the kitchen after her.

"So you living by your own?" She asked, he nodded and asked her for a drink. "Yeah, since y/n left so.. I have my own place." He smiled and gave her a cup of tea. "Thank you." She said and sipped her tea.