Block me out.

You was at Matt's house and Matt went out to buy some food. Matt live with his brothers. Chris and nick, they were triplets.

Your connection with them was so good, that they made you feel so good when you were next to them, but this week you felt alone.

You got angry at the smallest things, you got sad, you felt like you have people To talk, but not to share. You felt like people hearing you, but not listening to you.

You felt loneliness.

Even when you knew you always can tell matt everything, you still was so alone. Since you realised your friends pushing you away, or treating you like the second option.

You took out all your anger at Matt and his brothers.

You sat on the couch with some ice cream and watch a movie, when nick got out of the room and saw you, he was looking at you.

"What?" You asked nick when you saw him staring. "You ate my leftover?" He asked. "And if I do?" You looked back at the tv .

"Y/n, you can't eat my leftovers because you want it." He said. "Nick, stop making scene of every shit I'm doing." You said. "Well I will."

"Bad for you buddy." You said and he just rolled his eyes. "What's going on with you y/n." He asked. "Cmon, that I ate your ice cream doesn't mean I'm not okay." You said.

"Well no, all this week you being acting weird to me Chris and Matt." "Don't put Matt into this nick!" You get up and shouts at nick.

"I'm not getting him into this, I'm talking facts." He shouts back. "I don't need you too." You yelled when Chris got downstairs.

"What's going on here?" Chris asked. "Nick making a scene because I ate his leftover," you said and nick rolled his eyes. "No, because you acting like a fucking baby all this weekend." He shout at you.

"I'm not!"
"Yeah, you acting like you don't give a shit of things, and care only if yourself, and argue with us about the smallest shit ever!" He shouts at you and you just put your hand on your chest. "Stop it god!" You shouts.

"He kinda of right." Chris got into this too. "Of course you'll say he right, he is your fucking brother." You yelled at Chris.

"What is that supposed to mean y/n?" He asked you and got close to nick. "You will always choose him, he is your brother." You said and you felt your chest hurt from pain.

You try to let go of it, the feeling you felt for all this weekend, but you just couldn't, so you let Chris and nick take it.

"Okay, I'm done talking." Chris said and raise his hands . "Call me when you both relax." He got back to his room. "Yeah me too." Nick said and got back to his room.

You took your car keys and got out of the house, you needed silence. You needed air, not anyone else in this world.

-
Matt was on his way home, he had a good day, and he felt like he should buy some food for dinner.

When he saw your car missing he thought you went out to buy some food, so he just got into the house and hoped to see someone.

"Guys! I'm home!" He shouts. No one answers him. "Guys?" He asked again. When he heard a door open he looked up to hear Chris getting out of the room and going downstairs to meet him.