That Way (1)

"Your turn Chris." You told Chris and gave him the bottle. "Truth or dare.." Chris asked.
"Dare." Your friend, Jules said. "I dare you, to tell who is the hottest person in this room" Chris try to make him get a compliment.

"Oh for real chris!?" Nick rolled his eyes, and you laughed. "Chrizz trying to get a compliment from Jules!" You said. "I liked the chrizz things." Matt adds and high-five you.

Matt was your best friend. He was your childhood friend, you're grow up with him and he was like the 'my person' thing to you.

You were so close that in first everyone thought you're guys dating and some of them thought you're his sister.

But no, just a best friends .

"Oh Matt stop cheering your girlfriend up!" Chris shout and he throw at him the pillows next to him. "Spin the bottle dumb fuck." He yelled at Chris. "It's nick turn." Chris said and put the pillow beside him.

Nick spin the bottle and it's was nick asking Matt. Nick love the idea of asking Matt a question, he knew he can do anything he wants if Matt will say truth.

"Oh no."
"Matthew. Truth? Or dare?"
"Dare."

Matt made nick changes his plan. "God, I was planning on a good question." Nick said, Matt laughed and shrug his shoulders. You looked at Matt, he was happy and it's made you happy.

"Okay, I dare you.. to kiss the prettiest girl or boy you think, in this room." Nick said. "Not a boy. Im not like you." "Im the only boy here." Chris said with mouth full of popcorn.

"Shut up and eat." Jules said to him. "Okay Matt kiss someone!" Nick said and made Matt nervous, when everyone shout at him Matt was so nervous, he didn't knew what to do, kiss or not?

But he knew who he chose.

You.

May get close to you put a kiss on your lips and pulled back fast. It's was a quick kiss.
"Oh.my.god." Jules was shock. Everyone was.
Even you.

"What.. I kissed y/n, like you told me."
"I didn't said in the lips!" Nick laughed.
Matt looked at you and you at him. "I-I thought you mean.." He pointed at you but laughed. "No.." nick whispered. "Well, I guess you got a kiss from me.. y/n." He mentioned your name.

"Totally fine dude." You said and changed your position. "Yes." Matt said. But this kiss made him smile.

It's made a whole zoo inside his stomach.

"Should he keep playing?" Chris asked. "After this I'm not trusting anyone here, you'll told me to fucking kissing a tree." Chris adds.

"Oh come on, you did in once." Matt looked at Chris. "When?" "When we got into 10th grade." You laughed. "Oh come on! It's was Justin!" "We don't give a fuck, Chris." Nick just get up. "Let's see a movie." He says.

"To the basement?" Matt got up and you stand next to him. "Yeah! It's a good place and since me and Jules made it to be like a movie vibe." Jules nodded at you. "Well I guess the lights are perfect, there's a bad and a sofa over there, we can do it.." Matt agree with you.

And that's what you did, went to the Basement.

The basement was a place you and the triplet and your friends found in 10th grade and you decided to make it your place, you did there so much things and memories.