Afterglow (2)

You woke up at the morning, at Chris's room when Chris sleeping on the floor and you in his bed, he didn't was awake, it's was still early for him, he was awake all night long because of you.

Even when you promised him you not gonna cry, you cried, for hours. In his arms, for no reason. Just cried, let it all out, all the times you kept everything inside, was out right now.

Matt was on his room all the night, he didn't even slept well, he knew he can't sleep when you're not around him, when you're not there for him, but he still, he didn't let you get in.

He couldn't forget the way you talked to him last night, how much you didn't saw how much he cared for you, and how much he took for you, but it's wasn't your fault.

You wasn't you, you pushed him away.
To get yourself back.

"Good morning." Chris said to you. "Morning." You said, his voice was still sleepy a little bit. "How did you slept?" He asked you. "Good, this bed is comfortable." You told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Believe me, I know." He said and made you laugh. "Here it is again, this smile." He said and saw you smiling. "I miss this smile." He said and you smiled bigger, Chris knew how to make you feel okay.

He always knew how.

"I'll be upstairs." You said and walked up stair.to the middle floor. Where Matt was sleeping, in his room, without you.

You didn't really thought about it and got into the room, you saw him sleeping and you come next to him, you gave him a kiss on the forehead. He start to wake up slowly.

He opened his eyes and saw you, you smiled at him but he didn't smiled back at you. He just turn around and stay awake to hope you'll leave him alone. "You need to wake up."

He didn't talk to you. He didn't even want to look at you. "Matt.." you called his name and he didn't listen to you. "Matt everyone waiting to you." You said, make me him talk to you, but he didn't talk.

"When one of my brothers will come and call me, then I'll come." He said and you sigh. "What, you gonna ignore me for the rest of your life?" You asked him and giggled.

"No, I told you when I'll talk to you." He said and finally turned around. "You know I'm trying my best for us." You said and Matt just sigh. "Please leave, I need to go to shower."

"Yeah, I'll wait for you." You said and get up from his bed. "Don't." He said and looked at you, you stopped moving. "Don't wait, because I won't be there." He said and got into the shower.

You got out of the room in a storm, you just felt horrible, how can you get over it, over Matt. And all of this.

"Hey, I made some pancakes." Chris said and you just took your bags and put your things inside them. "Wow, where are you going?" He asked you, he came next to you.

"To the studio, I have some songs so write." You said and didn't looked at him. "Hey. It's will be fine." Chris said and you sigh. "I hope you right, because it's not look like that." You said and left the house.

"I'm taking the car." You shouts and left the house, driving to the studio, where you always felt at home. You wrote your songs and recorded them, for your albums.