Moth to a flame (2)

Matt woke up early and watch you sleep, he knew how love you need and deserve. Liam treat you good, he really did. But he make you feel lonely, and unloved, you'll never catch a feeling for someone who wasn't there for you like you needed.

Matt knew that your heart breaking from inside but you won't show it to him, he didn't like the sound of your crying. The way you cried in his chest and went to sleep right after you cried until 3am. He want you to be happy.

You start to wake up and Matt moved a little, after he hold you and were so close to you in the middle of the night. "Morning." You smiled at him. "Morning." He looked at you. "You were shirtless yesterday or something like that?" You realise that Matt not wearing his shirt .

"No I took it off in 5am, don't worry." He made you feel comfortable, you knew you'll freak out if it's was happening. "Oh thanks god, I thought I were on your chest and made you feel.. you know uncomfortable." You smiled.

"Don't worry, I wasn't uncomfortable, or I'll be. You needed someone to be there for you." He said and got up. "Can I use the bathroom or you're first?" He asked and sat on the edge of the bed. "Um, yea feel free to use." You said and sat on the bed.

"Okay.. thank you." He smiled. "Oh you can use the towel and the new teeth brush if you need, you if you wanna get shower.." you offered to him. "Yeah, sure .. thanks." He said and close the door.

You unplug your phone and checked the message, you wanted to send a message to Liam but he told you not to, you took a deep breath and close the door.

"You still want to message him?" Matt asked. "No." "Come on, don't lie to me.. you let me sleep at your bed all night and still deny it?" He laughed. "Okay, I am." You sigh. "So don't."

"Matt I can't just let go of him and get back to normal in a week."
"Yes you can, because he can do it for a month."
"You don't know it."
"Yeah but I know you."

Matt sigh as you look at him. He were right, Liam can do it, he care about his job more then you, more then your health, for him you were the company when he come back home and need help. You weren't his girlfriend.

"You know what.." Matt spoke to you again. "Get ready, we're going." He got out of the room and close the door. "And don't tell me not to." He said and you did whatever he wants.

You finally came downstairs and Matt were at his phone and looked at you. "Okay, let's go." He start the car and drove you to somewhere.

You didn't knew what Matt planning. You just thought about what will happen this weekend.
You finally made it, you got to the Disneyland. Since you moved on to la you weren't there.

"What are we doing here?" You asked Matt and got out of the car. "A day without phones, just us." He looked at you, even the sun were at his eyes. "Come on let's get in." Matt replied.

"You know, Liam promise me he will take me here but he never did so.. " "but I'm doing it right now, so don't mention his name ever again today." He said and hold your hand. "Come on,"

You got inside the huge park and saw all of this amazing stuff, the food and the people, the Facilities and all these cool stuff.

You and Matt did some trains and some amazing things, horror and funny ones. And all the time you were afraid, he catch your hands, and were there to maw happy.

"Hey!! Let's do pictures." You lead Matt inside a Photo Booth. You got in and sat next to Matt. He close the door and looked at you. "Okay. What are we doing?" He asked. "Do like me.. ready?" You did some crazy pose and Matt copied you.

"Yes I like it." He said . "Yeah me too." You laughed. "Now do the middle finger." Matt said and you did, took your tongue out and did the middle finger to the camera.

You and Matt did a lot of photos and make each others laugh, Matt looked at you a few times and his smile were the biggest.

"You can't tell anyone about those pictures." You laughed. "Why I like them." He said. "Well, I don't." You said. "Come on they're so funny." Matt said and make you laugh.

"But I'm not pretty!"
"Yes you are, all the time."
"Who said?"
"Me."

He made you laugh when he were so serious about his opinions. "You cute you know." You looked at him. "Thank you." He made you laugh.

"Hey let's buy some Cotton Candy." You ran to some shop and Matt brought you and him a pair of cotton candy. "It's so good." You liked it and ate it .

Matt laughed about how you eating the candy and took a picture of you. He put it as a wallpaper. "Look at my phone." He show you. "No way!!" You said with mouth full of candy.

"You look amazing and so cool with this." He said and made you laugh. "Fine, let's go sit somewhere." You told him and he smiled and followed you.

-
"You know you really made my day better." You told matt. "Yeah?" "Yeah even when you used your phone." You are your food. "Oh shit I'm sorry I wanted to take a photo of you."

"I forgive you on this one." You said. "Thanks." You made matt laugh and you too. "You know Liam will never take me here, he hates parks and Disney." You said. "Hey, we said no Liam tonight." "Right I'm sorry, will you forgive me?"

"Yes, how can't I not?" He smiled and looked at you. "But for real, you made my day so much better." You told Matt. "Thank you." He smiled at you. "You're welcome." He said.

You just stare at his eyes, and at his lips all the time. "Hey, it's day with no Liam right?" You asked Matt. "Yes why?" "Good." You said and put your lips on his.

"Are you sure?" He pulled back. "Yes" you said and he kept kissing you, putting his hand on your neck to kiss you back.

"It's was nice one." Matt laughs. "Finally." He added to his words and you nodded at him.

"Finally."