Will you cry?

You and Matt never been distant like this time. Both of you didn't talk with each others for so long like you used too.

When you got into relationship with Matt, it's was like the best thing for you ever, you always have him next to you.

When you needed someone to talk, to cry, to get mad at, Matt was there for you. But the way you and Matt got distant was so different.. you never imagined that.

He stopped talking to you, he stopped holding you in the night, he stopped being around you, it's was like you both don't know each others and living in the same house.

You were at home, all day long. Matt wasn't at home, he didn't even told you he going out, you just wanted it to end. So you decided to talk to Matt.

When Matt got home he try to go straight to his room, he opened the door and throw the keys on the counter. He put his jacket on the chair and just took his phone. When he crossed the living room you got up.

"Hey." You said, he stopped walking and looked at you. "Hey." He said, like you was stranger to him. But you was his girlfriend.

"Um, where did you went this morning?" You asked, trying to start a conversation with Matt. "Um, I was at my moms house.." he said and got into the living room.

When Matt got into the living room, you felt relief flowing in your chest. You knew maybe there's a chance to make it all okay.

"Oh, that's cool," you said and he nodded, both of you went quite for so long. "Okay, I'll said that." You break the silence. "What happened to us?" You made him look at you.

"What happened to us?" He asked you. "No, Matt.. don't play dumb. Look at us." You said and he just closed his eyes and sigh. "We getting distant.. we can't even say simple words to each others." You said.

"I know." He said and looked at you. "So what happened to us, we were so close, we.." you didn't knew how to talk with him. You didn't even though he wanted that.

"Do you want to give up about all of this?" When you said that, Matt looked up at you. "No!" He shouts. "Of course not," he clam his voice. "I.. I just think that." He try to say.

"I think we just got distant because I was at work almost all day and you were getting out at night, and we couldn't talk." He said.

You looked at Matt, you didn't knew how to tell him how you feel about the new situation. Before you could tell him everything, and now nothing, not a single feeling.

"I hope so.. cause, I want us to be back." You took his hand and he just looked at you with a smile. "I know, and me too." He says.

Thanks god, it's what you thought.

"I love you, I don't wanna give up on you." He said and he just opened his arms for you, you got into his arms and he just kissed you in the top of your head.

You fall asleep in Matt's arms, in the living room.

-
Matt start thinking, all night. He knew the situation was so bad, he didn't want to gave up on you, even when he thought it's the best thing.

He knew exactly why it happened .

Matt never thought you should be with him, never. He thought you wasn't for him, that he wasn't enough or the best for you.

You was his first love, and his last love. You was his only love, that's what made him felt so nervous of this. When he watched other couple being in love he thought that he not doing it good.

When he watch the man kissing his girlfriend head, or holding her hand in the park, he felt bad because he never did. When he watch all his friend buying flowers and cookies for their girlfriend , he felt bad.