I didnt knew (1)

New series !!

Collage life. For you it's was one of the most difficult and the most good time of your life, you was one of the most smart girls in the compose. And you were one of the most popular girls in this place.

You always was around people even if it's was for a study or just for hang out at night at some clubs and party's. You always had the company and you always where in the middle of the dramas.

Some girls hate you for nothing, some of them told you're a slut who hooking up with some guys and then leaving them for nothing. Some of them adore you for being so smart.

But you didn't like the idea of you, you hated yourself, you wanted other life, another life and a new world for yourself. It's what you was in high school, and now you the same person you try to change all your life.

Your roommate was the one to prove it, he always try to prove it to everyone, he hated you, but he also was one of the most successful guys in this compose.

Matt wasn't like you, but he was so similar to you, he was smart and successful man. He was everything that every girl wanted for her life, but for some reason no one in this school love Matt. Or be with him in a relationship.

Only two girls was, and that's was for the short time he had. And you were there in every single one of them. Even when matt hated you, you felt like no one have this connection with you, like he have.

It's was one more of those days where you woke up early for your class and Matt was still sleeping in the other room. Your house was a mess this time because the night before and your room also was so messy.

You woke up for a cold weather and a rain outside, you hated rain days and you always had to take care of the house where there's rain outside.

You walked out to the kitchen and made for you some hot coffee and closed the windows to make sure no water will come in the house.

"Good morning." You heard behind you. You turned around to see Matt half of sleeping. "You seem like you still didn't get up." You crossed your arms on your chest. "Well, I was asleep until I heard the coffee machine buzzing." He said and rubbed his eyes.

"You're not living alone Matt, get used it!" You said and put some ice on your coffee. "Well, I got used to, I just prefer to deny it." He said and got into the bathroom.

You rolled your eyes and sigh. "Well, I have a class and I'm not going to be late because you wanna fight with me, have a good day." You took your bag and your coffee cup and walked to the door. "Wait, a class?" Matt got out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, obviously." You rolled your eyes. "I thought you have a day off because of the weather." He said and look outside. "Since when you know my schedule?" You asked him.

"I'm living with you, remember?" He said and laughed. "Right, but no. I do not have a day off." You said and sigh. "And I have, what would you do? Spend the day with me by watching movies and cuddling?" You asked.

"No, I will go out and spent the day with another girl." He smirks and you just nodded your head. "Well, fuck you matthew." You said and closed the door behind you.

"Asshole." You mumble to yourself, Matt was proud of himself, even when he felt a little embarrassed for what he made you feel, is that was right to say?