Because i liked a boy

Matt was one of the biggest influences on the internet. And the internet had a lot to say about him and his life.

Even if it's was about his own personal health, or about the people inside his life. Or about the people who living with him.

Even about nick and Chris who were his brothers, madi who was like a little sister sis to you. Or about the people who were the most important people to him.

Even about you.

Since Matt and you confirmed that you were dating, everyone was talking about you and about your relationship with the triplets.

Matt didn't even care about what people was talking about and about the way they talked. He thought it's was just opinion and they're not interested enough to be talked of.

And you? You cared, you cared a lot. It's wasn't your fault, it's was your personality.
You cared about things and about people way too much, that you did care about others.

When you posted pictures of you and Matt, some of the people loved it and was happy for you and some of them lost their mind, by unfollowing the triplets. By leaving the fandom.

By using hateful words about you and Matt, by wishing you and your family the worse. And you didn't tell Matt about anything that going on. Only to madi.

Madi was your best friend since you and Matt start dating. She knew exactly how are you gonna feel, and how the situation was handled. And she tried her best to help you.

Today it's was your day with the triplets, nick wanted you to be a guest in the podcast episode and tell about the life as 'influenced girlfriend' you didn't like the ideas.

But you did, for Matt.

Matt wake you up by opening the window and by the water sound, you get up and sat on the bed for a few minutes until Matt get out of the shower. "Morning to my girl." Matt said. You looked up at him.

He came and kissed your lips and opened the closet. "What day it's is?" You asked. "Sunday, what's means.. we filming today the podcast episode for tomorrow." Matt reminded you.

"Oh.." you said and nodded. "Yeah, im so excited for you being next to me." He said and smiled at you. "Me too." You said. And get up from your bed. "So I'll go get ready."

You got into the shower and took a deep breath before you wash your face and did your morning routine.

You wear Matt's shirt and your short jeans. Matt just was wearing the 5 million merch and some pants. "We good?" He asked when you got out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, why I wouldn't be?" You laughed. "It's just took you longer than usual." He said. "Yeah, I looked for some shirt to wear." "So you took mine?" He laughed. "Yeah."

Matt smiled at you and kissed your forehead before going to the door. "Wait Matt," you said. "What?" He looked back at you. "Do you think your fans will like the idea of me being in the podcast?" You asked.

"Of course they will! Everyone will loves you like I do!" He said happily, he gave you hope that's not will be that bad, but you knew it will be. "Come on, don't worry." Matt said.

He took your hand and pulled you out of the room to the kitchen. "Morning to my fav guest!" Nick said and high-five you.

"Are you ready for being in the podcast?" He said happily and he just sipped his coffee. "Ready then ever." You smiled. "Are you going to drink In my cup forever or what?" Chris asked while he was in his phone.

"Morning to you too." Nick replied back. "And yes, I'm gonna use that until the end of my fucking life." He said and smiled at Chris who just took out his middle finger.