Family line

Tw: to family issues like daddy issues and mom issues if it's something that hurt you and remind you things! Don't read it for your own safety!! Love you all and always here for you <3
——————————————————
I grow up with a lot of secrets, even when I have
sibling, I always kept my secrets. Even my closest friends don't know my life like I do. In the start it's was hurt to see little girls with their dads and moms on the parks, and when everyone getting presents on the holidays and I just getting hug, but it's was my biggest present for holidays, hugs for my mom.

Me and my mom have a really good relationship, but with my dad? It's the worse. He always told me how to look, how to act, how to be. One day he even wished he don't have me in his life. And some days it's just god worse and worse.

My closest friends never heard about it and even my own boyfriend, by the way my dad don't even know about it, only my sister and my mom, if he will knew he will freak out and my boyfriend will die. And I mean it.

We just ate a dinner finally all together, maybe today it's will be great, everyone together my mom made my favourite meal and it's amazing.
"Mom it's so good I love it." I said and ate it. "It's disgusting, how can you make it again." My dad said. "What, it's so good dad." "Ew, you eating every thing he not healthy." He said and I just looked again, here we go..

"Hey mom you know I get my results today right?" Aria, my sister said. "That's amazing! I'm so proud of you." My mom said. "Oh and y/n I saw your boyfriend today at the test room." She remind Matt name. What the fuck is she doing?

"Boyfriend?" My dad asked. "No, a friend." I said and smiled at my sister like see did a mistake. "No, she said boyfriend, you lying to me?" He asked, what the fuck am I doing? "Um, yea but we only for a week .." "and you didn't told me? Who is that? Is he good at school?" He asked and start to ask questions about his life.

"Yes . It's Matt.. sturniolo ." I said not confident at all. "Sturniolo? His dad is jimmy?" He asked, my dad didn't like this family at all, he said they made him lose his job because the day how he treat my mom, well they were right. "Yes but he not like him at all." I said and ate more from my food. "No shit, you just making bad choices." He sigh and laughs.

"Break up with him." He said. "What.." I whispered. "Okay honey let's get it done." My mom said to my dad. "Shut up! You don't need to talk right now." He yelled at my mom. "I'm not breaking up with him. I love him." I said and he laughed. "Love? Fuck love, it's worthless and useless, break up with this man." He said. I felt so bad with myself.

"No, I'm not breaking up with Matt because you hate this family. I love his family, they are my friends." "Decided now! Them or us. Because if you not breaking up with this little fucker you not part of my family anymore." He yelled and get up. "I'm not part of this family for so long you know." I said and my sister told me to be clam.

"How dare you?" He came to me. "You'll do what I told you do. And if not you'll regret it." He yelled at my face. "But I can't break up with him. He is my safety." I said. "Safety? What are we?" "Hell!" I shouts , i didn't even notice and then I got slap into my face . "Go upstairs little stupid girl! You are so useless, I hope some day you'll understand, because I hate this from you." I didn't walked away.

I stood there with tears. And then I decided to talk about everything I been through in my childhood. "You know.. you gave me so much pain, to me and my sister." I start crying. "You have so much excesses to my pain." I speak my words. "All that I did, you try to undo it. All my past.." I said and stopped. "You trying to erase your past?" He asked. "I was a kid but I never was clueless, you hated me. You always did." I shouts.

"But what am I regretting for? Now I see it, I wouldn't change it. So yeah, maybe we carried the same last name and have the same blood, be we are not the same, we never were״ I said and get out from the door, I took my car and drove to Matt house, I couldn't stay there.

I told Matt get out and he did, he looked for me and I finally get out from my car. "Hey!!" He called me and I run into his arms. "Hey what's happened?" He asked me and I just cried on his arms. "Y/n.. what's going on who hurts you?" He asked.

"My dad." I said. "What?" He looked at me. "He said I don't need you in my life, he told me to break up with you and I just fought with him about it, so he slapped me, and yelled at me so I took the car and drove here because I called you my safety. And I could him my hell because he really is." I talked way to fast that I don't even think Matt understands what I mean.

"Hold on, your dad slapped you? And you could him he'll what? What's going with you when you coming back home?" He asked, "can we get in?" I asked and he nodded

We walked upstairs to his room and he locked the door. "So?" "So, since I was a little kid he hated me, always. He wasn't the person that can helped me, he was make it worse. When I need help in my homework he laugh at me and didn't helped. Always let me do some thing, and laugh about how far I am and useless, so I didn't get my Disney dreams as a girl." I said. I told him the whole story about my past and about how I grow up. I was so open with him that he just end up shocked.

"Y/n, if someone was love you , he wouldn't do it. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this , why didn't you told me?" He asked. "Because you have your own problem." I said. "It's okay, I'm always cares about you more, and I'm here for you now." He said and hugs me tightly to keep me close .

"So you want to stay over until everything will be okay?" He asked. I nodded on his chest and he get up to give me clothes from his closet. "Thank you Matt, thanks for being the safe place." I said and he smiled.

"Always here for you." He kissed my hair and get into the bed with Me. "I love you.." I whispered to him and he smiled at me. "I love you too. Don't worry now, I'm here with you okay? We will figure it out and we will solve it. And if you need you'll move on to here." He said and I smiled .

I kissed his lips and he kissed mine back, he holds me tight the whole night, I was right about one things, Matt is really my safe space, to sleep on his arms is the safest place for me. And maybe he right , we can handle it together.