I didnt knew (2)

You try to figure out what is going on, is that real? Is that true? What if is just a little lie, what if it's wasn't the right, you should call your mom, or your doctor, or Jake? Maybe your friends? Who you should tell?

You mind was busy with this. Only this.

You knew it's the worse thing ever, but also the happiest. You always waited to have kids with your future husband, but you didn't thought of kids right now. You had a plan to everything. And now it's going wrong.

If someone will find out about the pregnancy, you will not be able to finish your studies or to stay at the dorms for this year, and what about your parents? They will be so disappointed of you, you know it.

They didn't want you to come to this place to hook up with some guys and go out to party's, they really want you to change, and you just showed them that you stayed the same girl you've always been, the one who don't care.

You burst into tears on your bed and try to think straight but you just couldn't.

Matt came back to the house, he opened the door when he didn't saw you or just the medicine closet door open he didn't wasn't sure what's going on, he walked towards to you room. "Y/n?" He asked and opened the door. He heard your voice, but he didn't knew what to say.

"What's going on?" He asked and stand at the door. He sigh and got closer. "Jake broke up with you?" He asked, you just cried more by the thought of him. "Why didn't you tell me you need a medicine?" He asked you.

You didn't answer Matt, our what he wanted from you, you just kept crying. "Matt, please leave me alone." You said finally. "Why? I wanna know why are you crying." He said.

"Matt, stop! It's not the time to be annoying." You shouts. "He did broke up with you, or cheating? Oh no, with Phoebe." Matt laughed he didn't realise how big the situation was.

"No Matt! It's not about him." You said and getting up. Your eyes was full of tears and your nose was burning red.

"So what is it about?"

"I'm fucking pregnant!"

Matt heart sank when he heard you saying this, he wasn't even thinking of it, about how big it's was, and it's was, it's was a huge shock to him.

"H-how do you know?" He asked, shocked. "Because I was throwing up a lot those two days, and I was kinda of sick, then I realised that my period was late and..." "without all those details." Matt cuts you off and closed his eyes. "I did the test." You sigh.

"And it's was positive?" He asked and looked at you. "Yeah." You whispered. "What am I gonna do Matt?" You asked him after a while. "Do you know who is the dad?" He asked.

You nodded your head slowly and he turned around to look around just not at you from the way he was so awkwardly looking.

"It's Jake." You said. "You sure it's him?" He asked again. "I mean yeah, he is the last man I hook up with, and he is my new boyfriend." You said and Matt sigh. "Well, then."

"You should tell him that now, so go to his dorm, and do it." He said and you nodded, "I guess I'll do it." You said and Matt nodded. "Yeah, I'll make some soup for us." He said and walked out of the room.