Star shopping (8)

"What is he doing here?" My dad shouts the door and asked my mom about Matt who stood behind you . "Nothing, he just came to give y/n some homework." She lied to him, she couldn't stand behind her words again.

"Homework? Did you even went to school today?" He asked Matt. "No.. but my brothers did  sir." Matt try to be polite to mark. Even when mark wasn't polite to him too.

You were nervous, you thought he would do something to Matt, you didn't want to see it, you knew how much your step dad hate him, hate you and him for being close.

"Y/n, where did you slept last night? You wasn't at home." He try to play the great dad that don't hitting his kids and his wife, he acts like everything was fine, so you didn't lie to him anymore.

"I was at the triplets house." Your mom looked at you and Matt too, they told you not saying where have you been yesterday. "Y/n.." Matt whispered to you. "What, I don't care anymore." You shouts and Matt hold your arm , looking at you with worry face. "I'll be fine." You try to clam him down. Even you knew you wouldn't be fine.

"Triplets? Huh? What did you did there?" He sipped his alcohol. "Stayed over. With my friends." You said , not scared at all. "And my boyfriend." You called Matt a boyfriend right now, it's made him shocked and happy.

He never thought that you'll say it, that he is your boyfriend, the kiss you had with him wasn't nothing, that you felt for him more then he knew.
"Matt is your boyfriend?" Mark asked to be sure. "Yes." You said that.

"And how many times did you fucked her?" Matt felt uncomfortable with this question. "What, we didn't.." Matt didn't knew how to answer. "Who do you think you are?" You interrupted Matt for not making it harder than it already was.

"Excuse me?"
"No. You can't get mad at him because I have feelings for him. He didn't do anything wrong, you did. You tried to kill me and made my life miserable, I ran away from this house to Matt's house because of you, because you didn't even want me." You shots all of this at him, without a single tear, you felt nothing at all.

"Go fuck yourself little girl.you such a hoe." He came close to you. You knew what's going to happen, he will kill you right now. In front of Matt and your mom. But from some point you felt nothing.

You saw someone coming front of you and fighting with your step dad, it's was Matt. What the fuck?

"Matt!! Stop! Please." You try to get him away from your dad. Your dad push you away and you fall on the floor again. "Ouch." You whisper to yourself. "Y/n?" Matt saw you but still hit him.

"It's all because of you!! You did it to her." Mark shouts at him. "Honey get up." Your mom came to you. "No, don't touch me. Told him leave Matt." You yelled at your mother, this time with tears.

"Honey, he will hit me.." "and you let him hit my boyfriend? Killing him?" She went quiet. She said as shocked from your words . "You were the one who told me to go and find someone who would help me get out of here. So now you'll let him hit him, like he hit me?" You couldn't breathe from your tears.

"She making you troubles?" He asked her, you looked her, begging for her to help, for making it stop, you looked at Matt face who were covered in blood. He didn't even needed to took all of this for you. You needed for him.

"Yes." She said. You knew what side she choose. His side, who could she just choose him over you? Over all the times you almost dying?

He hit Matt so hard that Matt fall on the floor. "No!!" You yelled , you begging for him to stop, leave Matt alone. "Please don't hit him, he didn't anything wrong." You said.he looked at you and laughed.