Hailey comet

"Hey guys," you said to the camera at 2AM in the morning, it's was the 30th to July. Two days before matts birthday.

"Matt don't know I took the camera.. so, hold up." You opened the light in nicks room and locked the door. "Okay, so hey! I have two days until matts birthday." You said.

"Nick stayed over at madi's place.. and Chris is in matts room, with Matt. Tomorrow me and Matt going to 'boston" you said and smiled.

"Matt thinking that we going back to Boston, because my mom celebrated her birthday, but, I'm going to surprise matt and take him to a vacation just two of us."

You said and opened you phone looking at Laura messages, and looked at Chris messages because you want to know if matt is close to nicks room or not.

"Anyways, Matt don't know about anything that's going on. And matt think that we going to Boston, but we flighting to Miami." You said to the camera.

Matt hated surprises, and you knew it. But you felt like you should do something for his 20 birthday. He definitely deserves it. He need this freedom and this love.

Matt didn't want to celebrate his birthday with big party or some thing like that. He want it to be small, with his brothers , with you, and the closest friends.

Matt never told you he don't want to celebrate, but he thought that he going back home to Boston, so he was okay with this.

"Matt don't love not to be in control. So he thinking that we going to Boston and it's made him to be in control, but when he will find out, I don't know." You said.

"Anyways, it's my time to close the camera and walked to his room, so I'll be right back when we will have to go!" You said and blow a kiss to the camera.

You put the camera back at matts room. And went to Chris room, when Matt and Chris were. He was at his phone and Chris was at his computer. "Dude, I don't get it!" Matt said.

"What?" Chris asked. "Why people so excited about that we going to be 20." He said. "Because you're not going to be a teenager anymore, I get them." You said.

"Ugh, I swear to god, my phone is about to blow when the day will come." "From fans?" You laughed. "Who else?" He said and looked at you. "Anyways, Matt you have it all packed?" You asked Matt and he nodded.

"Everything is ready baby, stop worrying." He said and smiled. "I'm not worrying I just wanna be sure." You said and he just get up and hugs you. "Don't worry, we okay."

He kissed your lips and held your hand. "Let's go pack your stuff." He said and you nodded.

You and Matt packed until 4Am and just went to sleep right after, you both needed to wake really early at the morning. It's was one night before matts birthday, and you was so nervous.

The flight was at 12Pm and you needed to be at the airport at 7AM. You and Matt was so tired but the nerves were so strong that you didn't care about the rest.

Matt drove you and him to the airport and you got into the airport and look at the borders. Matt saw there's no flight to Boston and start worrying. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"About what?" You said. "That we supposed to fly to Boston today?" He asked. "Yeah." "Can you show me the tickets." He asked you.