Jealous girl

It's was the last day before the summer break. You liked the summer break, you liked the freedom and that you don't have to work all day, just enjoy and chill out.

Like every break. One person of your group making a party, and this time , it's was your turn. So you were so excited to do it, to invite all your friends and all your school to your house.

"Are you sure your mom and your dad will not have a problem with that?" Your friend, Sydney asked. "No they won't, they're not at home for the whole month." You told her, your parents weren't at house that much and you always was at home alone. So have a party wasn't that a big deal to you.

"Okay, so who did you invite for the party?" She asked you. "Um, the team, our class, um, the swimming team and the girls.. and the triplets." You told her everyone who would be there tonight. "The triplets? Are you mean the sturniolos?" She asked, you nodded.

"Yeah , chris is one of my friends and with nick I'm in good company and Matt.." "and Matt?" She copied your words. "Matt.. um, we good, you know. He one of my friends too." You moved, not making it awkward .

"What good? You literally have a crush on him."
"I'm not. We're friends."
"You didn't talked with him once."
"Yes I did."

"When?" She opened her eyes at you and smiled. "Um, at the field.." you lied , you never told him a single word. "Lie. He never going to the field when he don't have a practice." She put her hands on her chest.

"Fine, I didn't talked with him once, but his brothers are really nice and all this things so please ." You said and took your bag. "I'll meet you at 6. I need help before the party." You said and leave her alone.

-
Matt just waited next to his car, he were at his phone when you came to him. "Hey!!" You smiled and stopped run over to the car. "Hey?" He was kinda of confused, why do you taking with him?

"Um.. did you just run all over the school?" He noticed your breath. "Y.. yeah. I .. I came to see you." You said and catching your breath. "Fine it's weird but whatever." He said and closed his phone.

"I wanted to ask.. are you coming tonight to my summer party with your brothers? I just couldn't see nick or Chris." You smiled at him. "Um, I know nick and Chris are going, I just drop them there." "Why aren't you coming too?" You were kinda of sad. "Look it's not about you.. I just don't like parties."

"I promise you it's won't be a party like you know. It's a pool party a really cool one." You said trying to make him coming to you. "Fine maybe I'll be there but I'm not promising you anything." He said and you just jumped into his arms and he just hugs you.

"Sorry!! I was kinda of .. excited I guess." You giggled a little and he looked at you . "It's fine just let me wait to my brothers." He said and you left him.

-

It's finally your party, it's finally the time when you can have a good time with your friends and enjoy your time.

Everyone were already there, but Chris nick and Matt still wasn't there. You were nervous, you wanted them to show up and be here with you, especially Matt. You wanted to see him so bad even when you knew that he won't talk with you.

Matt were at home. Waiting to nick when Chris is already at his car. "Nick hurry up!!" He shouts at nick who still were upstairs. "I'm coming." Nick shouts back and Matt just rolled his eyes he knew he still getting ready.