That Way (5)

After a night you texted Matt and talked with him, you woke up to school. Still on a call with Matt, you both fall asleep without hang up so it's was like sleepover to you.

"Morning." Matt said from the other side of the phone. "Morning." You said. "So.. who was the one who fall asleep first?" He asked. "I guess you." "No.." he said.

You knew you fall asleep first, you called him to stay awake with you and you the one who fall first. Matt just watched you sleep with your taddy bear all night.

It's made him feel relaxed.

"The taddy bear is cute." He said. "How do you know about mr bob?" You asked him and looked at him. "You cuddled with him all night long, like it's a fucking dog." He laughs.

"Well, I don't have a dog like your Trevor. So fuck you matt." You made him laugh. "Appreciate you too." He said and get up. "I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom." He said and you nodded while doing his makeup.

You looked at his camera few times and then you saw the pictures you took with him on his wall. He told you he just throw it but he kept and put it on the wall.

"Im here!" Matt said. "Did you kept the picture?" You asked. "Oh this?" He looked back. "Yeah, I did." He adds and smile. "Now stop doing your makeup I'm gonna pick you up at 7:30." You nodded at him.

"Okay, I'll hang up this time. I love you, I'll meet you soon." He said and you looked at him. "Wait!" You said before he hang up. "What?" He asked.

"I love you too."
-
"So you and Matt are okay?" Jules asked and you nodded. "Yeah he was really okay last night, he talked with me until we both fall asleep and then we woke up together at the same time." You said whatever happened.

"It's so cool, and .." Jules wanted it to be more then just friends you could see her face. "Nothing... nothing happened." You smiled as you said those words. A lot happened.

In your head.

"What?" Jules smiled at you, she knew. "Oh god, I think I might, love him?" Jules jumped from happiness when you said it. "I waited for this." She shouts. "But I don't wanna ruin our friendship." You said and sigh.

"You won't. You both love each other, am I right?" She smiled and you opened your locker. "Yeah. I guess." You didn't deny it for the first time, you fall for Matt.

"So here you go, just asked him out or something like that. Kiss him I don't care." Jules made you sigh. "Bitch, I can't just kiss him." "Kiss who?" Chris came behind you and put his hand on your shoulder.

"No one."
"Your brother."

You looked at Jules with open eyes and rolled your eyes. Chris just stood there with confusion look. "Which one? You know that nick gay yeah?" Chris played himself dumb.

"So let's think who is the straight one?" Jules said looking at Chris and he just connected the dots. "Oh... you fall for Matt?" He looked at you. "God no!" "Liar." Chris walked next to you. "You fall for him." Jules said.

"I am not."
"You looking at him like you
Wanna kiss him so bad."
"It's still my best friend."
"But do you wanna kiss him?"

You gave up. "Yes." You said and Chris just looked at you. "Him? Matt? You gotta be kidding me." Chris adds and made Jules laugh. "Wow Chris, it's your fucking brother!" "Exactly!" He shout. "Just shout up and let's go." You said and took Chris hand.

You had a history lesson with Chris right now and nick and Matt learned on the other class.

Matt sat next to nick and they both were at their phones. "Are you gonna talk with me?" Matt asked. "Yes, what?" Nick asked.

"Me and y/n are friends again." "You always been her friend." Nick said and made Matt rolled his eyes. "Fine, we just cool again." He replied and looked at his brother.

"She was with me last night, we talked all night until she fell asleep." Matt smiled of thinking of this. "I know.. she told me." Nick said and Matt nodded. "Why is she talking with you about me."

"Because you weren't a friend of her for a two weeks."
"Yeah, but why about me?"
"I don't know.. maybe she loves you."

"Of course she love me, I love her too." Matt said and was so confused. "I mean, you love her as a friend?" Nick asked. "Um.." "you see." Matt looked at nick.

Matt truly loved you, he loved you the most. And he just wanted to show you that. He wanted you to be his, only his.

"Yeah.." he whispered, "you should tell her dude, just say it." Nick said and Matt agree, he wanted to you to know.
How he truly feel. Even when it's ruined everything in the last time.

-
"Y/n!" Brandon shout but you didn't turned around. "Hey!! Stop!" He grab your hand. "What?" You shout at him. "I'm sorry." He looks at you.

"Okay.. and?" You raised your eyebrows. "I wanted to ask you.." he said. "Yeah?" You asked again. "Do you want to go out to dinner with me?" He said. "Only us? Or with all your team." You put your hands on your chest.

"Only us, I swear." He said. "And with no other way to make me feel uncomfortable?" He nodded. "Okay, but it's only in a friendly way." You said. "And as an apology." You adds.

"Fine! I'll see you." He said and you turned around to keep going. "Idiot." You whispered and laughed to yourself.

"Thanks god you here!" Jules said. "Yeah.." you closed the door after you and came close to the table. "I can't eat in the cafeteria it's so gross." Chris said with a mouth full of food.

"Yea dude, I can't even smell the food there." Nick said and made all of us laugh. "Actually me and y/n love this place no?" Matt looked at you. "I don't know matt, they kinda of right." You giggled. "So I'm all alone."

"It's because you're in the team sport now and you hang out with the guys." Chris said. "You too, dumbass." You said and laughed. "Shut up. Matt's girlfriend." Chris said and you went quite and Matt too.

"So... how Madi doing?" Jules break the silence. "Um, she is fine." Nick said. "Wait, who is madi?" You asked. "Oh, she is a friend of me, don't worry." Matt said and made you worry. Even if he said you shouldn't.

"Oh.. from where she is?" You ate your lunch. "LA." matt said. "Cool."you said and went quite again. "I think I'll skip today." You put your bag on your back when you heard the bell ringing . "Why?" Matt asked.

"I have a date." You said without even thinking. "With who?" Chris asked. "Brandon." "I thought you hate this guy." Matt said. "He asked it as a apology, free food? I'm in." You said.

Matt felt a real jealous in his eyes. He knew it's only a date as an apology, but he didn't like the idea of you going out with him.

"And Matt,  I need you to take me there." You said before you left the room. "Yeah, I'll do it." Matt said and looked at you leaving.

He knew that if he won't do anything, he wouldn't be able to tell you his feeling ever again.

And you too, if you won't do anything, you will lose the love of your life.