Unlearn (2)

"Are you getting up or what?" Chris asked Matt when Matt just opened his eyes. "Yeah." Matt replied with his sleepy voice. "You don't look like that." Chris get close to the window and open the window.

The sun came inside Matt's room and lighted up the room. Matt's blue eyes were so bright this moment that he couldn't see anything in the room. "Oh god! Close it!!" Matt shouts and put the blanket on his eyes.

"So get up!!" Chris said and left the room. Matt just had to wake up and getting ready to school. Even he didn't want to. He knew he going to see you there and you won't come and talk with him, our hug him, or kiss him cheek before history class... like every Monday.

He actually didn't even realise that you won't text him this morning, like always. Your 'good morning baby' with the red heart, and he always was smiling at this. But this morning, nothing.

He got ready to school and took his bag, went downstairs and saw Chris and nick eating some pancakes. "Good morning sleepy." Nick said. "Shut up." Matt took the milk out of the fridge and drank it. "Wow, use the cups dude!" Chris said and Matt just kept doing it.

"I'm sorry but I'm not drinking anymore." Matt said after putting back the milk in the fridge. "So.. you have history today with ms smith?" Nick asked Matt . "Yeah.. it's Monday.." he says.

Nick nodded and looked at Chris when nick remind Matt of the history class, he first met you there. And now he going to be stranger to you again. "Chris, can I ask you something?" Matt asked Chris and Chris just let him ask.

"Where have you been last night?" He asked . "Oh I was with Zech for a while.." he lied but Matt didn't knew anything about it.

"Okay.. I bet you guys just played some videos games." He laughed. "Nope we went to the field and played basketball.." Chris replied. "Okay I'm in the car!" Matt took the bag and get out of the house.

-
You were at school waiting for Chris or nick to show up, you knew you'll see Matt either but you still wanted to be with your friends.

You saw nick and Chris fighting over the school system and you laughed under your breath. "What are you laughing at?" Chris asked when he got into school. "Nothing." You said. "You laughed at us no?" Chris hugs you.

"Yeah kinda of.." Matt look at you saying those words like nothing happened and hugging his brother not him. "Hey!" You said to nick but not a single word to Matt, while he just stare at you.

You talked with nick and Chris a little but felt Matt's eyes on you, all the time.

"I'll be in my locker if someone needs me." Matt said and nick nodded, you just looked at him walking away from you. You hoped he'll talk with you, but Matt hoped the same thing to you.

Finally the school started and you just sat there, you had to sit next to Matt because its was your place at the class. But you didn't talked with Matt or anything like that.

"So.. are you going to ignore me all day long or what?" Matt asked you, you still ignored him. "Are you going to answer me?" He asked again.
"I'm not ignoring you, I just don't know how to talk with you after this." "After you break up with me?" He fix your sentence.

"Yes." You sigh. "Well, think of that as a.. um.." he start thinking of some thing to make you feel better. "Of the first time we met, or you met Chris. I don't know.. I want you to talk with me." He said , made you look at him.