Full machine

𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫<𝟑

———————————————————
2023, the end.

If someone was telling you the things you did with the grapes actually worked, you'll be shocked and disgusted by their imagines.
You always laugh so bad when you heard yourself talking about the new year's kiss.

You never thought you actually deserved that, or you would have one for the next year, you always wished you'll have one in the next year but, it never came. So you just gave up, until it's happened, and it came so unexpected.

You bumped into a guy once in LA trip and then you met him in a bar you were with some friends, he was so nice and cute that he lead you and your friends back to the hotel after they drank to much, you guys took each others phones and talked in the week you were in Los angles. He took you out for dinner once and you met the love of your life, that's what you called him since then.

People said you were so weird for saying that a man you met in a bar is the love of your life but you knew how was the one to complete the missing piece in your heart.

For Matt you were everything since then, he knew that to leads you back to the hotel was the best idea he ever had. His brothers actually loved you so much that Matt could swear that sometimes it's was like they were in a relationship with you and not you and him. But he loved that, it's was important to him.

It's was the 31th of December. Last day of 2023, after everything that was on this year it's finally came to the end. You were in Matt's bed, like every other day. Matt still sleeping and you had the time to think. Matt warped his arms around you what was tough to move and find a comfortable position on your bed.

You tried to move slowly and to move Matt's arms from you, but everytime you tried to moved his arms he was making noise like he gonna wake up and putting his arms back on you. "Matt, I have to get up, I'll get blue marks eventually." You laugh at the sleepy guy.

"I don't care, please stay." Matt said without even opening his arms, he stay tight to you and hold you tightly to him. "Matt." You called him. "I have to go and get ready for tonight." You said and he just kept sighing as he tried to open his eyes.

"Five minutes please." He asked and you rolled your eyes. When Matt rubbed his forehead and finally let go of you, you could get up and walk to the bathroom.

When Matt felt his arm fall on the bed and not on your chest he sigh and opened his eyes finally. He sat on his bed and watched you walking to the bathroom. "Sorry!" You shouts at gave him a kiss in the air as he smiles and get up from his bed softly.

"You know, I can always be close if I want." He said and get into the shower while you were doing your make up. "Matt love, I'm doing my make up and that's was a little bit weird." You said to him and he laughed.

"Come on y/n!" He said and hugged you from behind, he kissed the back of your neck and put his hands on your waist. "I love you Matt, but let me please get ready." You said to him and took off his hands from you. Matt stood there watching you through the mirror, confused. Why you don't want him close?
Or why are you pushing him away since he woke up or while he were asleep? It's was the last day of the year, and tonight is the kiss for the new year, are you even want it? Matt was thinking so much that he swear he got headaches from overthinking.