That way (4)

You came to school after a night full of thoughts, you try to look for Matt in the hallways and tell him you sorry, you didn't want to lose him, but you were afraid of hurting him.

"Y/n!" A male voice called you, you saw Brandon. He ran after you and just smiled at you, you smiled back and look for Matt with your eyes. "Hey!" He said. "Hey!" You replied and you let a little laugh out.

"Um, did you saw my message right?" He asked and you nodded. "Yeah! I said that I'll be there.. where are we going?" You asked and he smiled and looked down.

"It's a surprise.." he said and wink at you. "Oh.." you laughed. "Well, I hope you'll get to surprises me." You said and smiled at him.

Matt got into the school and the first thing he saw, was you and Brandon.

He kinda of broken from inside.

He wanted to go and take you awyay from him but he couldn't, you weren't his girlfriend. You were his best friend. But he still will do it for you.

He watched you laughing and touching his arm, and he too, you looked at him standing there and your smile fade away. "Wait a sec." You told Brandon and ran after Matt in the hallway.

Matt walked in the other hallway for not see you, even his locker was so close to him right now. "Matt!" You shouts. "Don't talk with me." He said. "Come on Matt." You said.

"I thought you hated him." Matt knew your past with Brandon. He was a basketball player, and you didn't like his actions, you thought he was a player and he don't give a shit about anything else in this world.

"I didn't hated him .. i just didn't thought he is a real person, and he is a player." You explained. "And now you have a feelings for him?" He asked. "No." You said.

Heres the thing, you didn't have a feeling for him, he was cute, and handsome to you, you liked to be around him, but you didn't even liked him as more than a friend.

So you didn't lie to Matt.

"Whatever.. we all know you have a crush on him." "Matt I don't have a crush on him!" You yelled at Matt, but no one heard it. "So if now he gonna kiss you, you gonna made a big deal about it like you did with me." Matt said, he still didn't get over it.

"You still on it." You said and looked at him. "Maybe." He opened his locker. "Wow. Matt get fucking over it." You said and walked away from him, you didn't want to talk with him.

Matt just let you go, he didn't called your name and didn't even want to call you. He just let you go away from him, he was tired of chasing you, but he still want to.

"I'm so sick of your brother." You sat next to Chris and nick. "Our brother." Nick said. "Right, but it's not the Point." "What have he done?" Chris asked and ate his sandwich.

"He don't get over shit, thats what made me so upset." "What have you done." Nick asked and you just sigh. "I'm going out to a date with Brandon." You closed your eyes.

"So how Matt connected to you and Brandon?" Nick left his phone. "Because he saw us talking about this." You said.

"Oh crap." Chris said. "Yeah, and I just want to go back the time when we were okay." I sigh. "If I was asking him not to leads me." I whispered.