Panic room (2)

You walked outside the door and waited for the guys to keep doing whatever they had to do. Matt immediately felt uncomfortable, he felt like something is bad coming soon and it's will happen to you, he got scared for the first time in this whole situation.

He start thinking about a lot of things that might happen to you, and he start to zones out, when Sam kept talking, Chris saw that Matt is not paying attention. "Matt?" Chris asked. Matt snapped out of his mind and got back to the  conversation.

"Do you think she'll be okay over there, alone?" Matt asked Sam who stand next to him. "I think so, if something in this room is trying to attack her and he still with us, there's not problem outside." Sam said, he try clam Matt down about this and about you being outside the room in a hunted hotel.

"Okay, what if one of you will try the Easte method?" Colby asked and gave Sam the headphones. "Someone wants to try?" Sam asked. Matt took the headphones and sat on the chair that Colby was sitting on, he put his headphones on and blindfolded himself.

"If it's too loud, put it back down, we'll switch." Colby told him and Matt nodded, he sat there comfortably, trying to hear voices. He heard the static noise of the radio and some screaming but he didn't mind that. It's was hard to foucs but he try his best to make sure they'll get answers.

Bold- Matt
Normal - Sam

"So, there's someone here with us right Now?"

"Right here."

"Do you like the idea of y/n being outside the room?"

"Left me?"

"Yeah. Do you like it, John?"

"Good."

"Did you hurt your sister?"

"Badly."
"Had to."

"Oh fuck." Sam jumped and nick opened his mouth of how much shock he felt. "So he hurt Lucy, so bad. He maybe killed his own sister." Sam said to the camera. "And he don't like the girls in here." Colby adds. "In the hotel, or this room?" Chris asked. "I don't know." Colby said.

"My room."

"Oh he keeps answering us!" Sam was so shocked. "Ask him why he doesn't want her here." Nick said quietly. "John, did you killed your sister because she took your place?"

"Stop it."

"Did you killed your sister, Lucy?"

"What if."
"I did."

Nick went crazy in the room, he covered his mouth with his hands, and start laughing from shock, Chris was shock too, but he didn't went crazy like Nick was, he felt more relaxed. Not because he felt like someone is watching him from the behind of the room, but he didn't say anything to anyone, he just sat there and watched Matt talking to a ghost.

"So you don't want y/n in here because she is a woman?" Sam asked. "Does y/n have something that makes you think she is your sister?" Colby asked too.

"Hair."

When Colby heard it, he realised that your hair color is the same as Lucy's hair. So he knew it's why John trying to get attached to you, because he thinks it's Lucy walking in the room again.