It'll be okay.

"You're not going." Matt shouts when you dressed up like your leaving to go somewhere. "Yes I am, and you won't stop me." You looked at him. "Baby, you're going with Cynthia.. and mads. They're not real friends." "Matt, you don't anything about them, and you friend with Cynthia and now you hate her?" You were upset at him, he had no reason to be upset.

"We are not friends. I talked to her because we are at the same group friends." He said the truth to you but you didn't believe it. "Matt, I'll be fine.don't worry." You try to clam him down but he still were so upset.

Matt didn't liked mads or Cynthia, he knew how they talking about you and what they have done to his brothers or his friends. "Nessa told you not going with them." He adds nessa name, you don't like it when he brings up your friends name.

"Don't say her name because you don't me to go and stay here with you Matt. Just don't say." You got angry at him. "But baby it's true. She said." "I don't give a fuck about what she said. Not this time. I'm leaving."

Matt didn't like the ideas you going to some party with girls that you cannot be trusted. He try to stop you and make you stay with him, here, at home. "Y/n." He said your name.

"Don't go." He said once before you left the room. "So now you using my name? Like it's going to work." You laugh. "Y/n, please." He said once again. "Leave me alone Matt. Ill be fine."

"Y/n I love you and all, but please you can't go with them, please just don't go with them, if you want we will go to this party together.. just don't go with them." Matt began to begging for you.
"Matthew. Stop." You said and left the room. You totally win in this argument.

You hated that you need to argue with him, he was your best friend and your favourite person. You just don't like this stupid arguments, they always were over nothing.

You got into Cynthia car and she drove to the party, the whole ride you thought about what nessa told you, that they were bad and mads did some horrible thing to her. Cynthia is nessa friend but not close like the were.

"Here we go!!!" Mads told you and you got into the party, there's was a lot of people it's was kinda of bar, a really huge bar. "Wow it's huge." You said and Cynthia laughed. "Of course it is, what did you expect?" Mads adds.

You walked with mads to some table you both saw and sat there. You waited to Cynthia who walked to get you some drinks. "Oh here see who coming." Mads point at the boys who came to your table.

"Hey mads.." it's was Josh and Bryce, you knew them but never talked with them, you didn't like them that much. Josh was nessa ex and you hated him but bryce just was weird.

"It's your friend?" Josh asked mads. "Yeah. Her name is y/n.." they looked at you. "Nice to meet you." You said and smiled, even when you felt uncomfortable. "So I heard your Matt sturniolo girl." Bryce said.

"Yeah, I'm his girlfriend.." you said. "It's cool, girl like you deserve a boyfriend." Josh adds, you didn't like how he talked to you. "Oh I found something that you'll like!!" Cynthia came back with drinks.

You all drinks and talked, you just sat there and listened, you didn't want to talk with them. You just want to be with your friends, what if Matt was right?

"Let's dance." Bryce offered you. "Oh yeah.." you said and you walked with him, mads and Cynthia just talked between with them. "So.. I want to show you my friend, Tom."you meet some guy. You never saw him before, it's was scary.. you didn't like the idea of being close to someone you never Met.

"Hey.. you are beautiful." Tom said and you smiled. "Thanks." You said to not sound uncomfortable, when you looked around you saw Bryce at the table with your friends and all of them laughing and looking at you and Tom.