Star shopping (6)

"You know that if you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to. I just was confused." Matt clam you down, he let you feel safe in his arms.

"I know.." you whispered. "I just want you to be safe with me." He said and kept playing with your arms.

You looked up at him and smiled. You stayed at his arms for so long that it's already were dark outside. "What time is it?" You asked Matt after a while. "Um, eight." Matt said. "Shit. I need to go."

It's was the hour when your step dad is already at home and you needed to be at home, and not at Matt house. Never at Matt home. "What why?" Matt get up and watched you putting your shoes on.

"Dinner." "You can eat here." Matt offer, you wanted to stay but you couldn't. "I can't, but I'll see you tomorrow, I hope." You said, kissing his lips and get out of the room in a storm.

Running to the closet bus station and waiting to the bus. It's was already nine when the bus stopped at your house and you run all over the street to arrive home. You opened the door and your family were at the table eating dinner.

"Look who arrive!" Mark shouts with mouth full of food. "Mark, it's okay. Where have you been honey?" Your mom asked you again. "Um the bus late.." you said.

"But school over at four." He said, he made his point. "Dad I think she stayed in the library with her friends for school projects." "Shut up Emma!!" He shouts at your sister who just try to protect you.

She never knew how to call him, he wasn't her father but he was the only man she have ever saw in her life. She didn't grew up with her father, her real father, so mark was her father.. well, not really treat her like a one.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and ate her food. "I stayed at school, we had a game so I stayed watching it." You made an excuse. "Well, with who? And who played!" He asked you so much questions.

"Um, Nicole and alanha.. and our team played duh." "Don't try make it harder!" He shouts like you did something wrong. "Did Chris played? Or Matt? Or it's nick?" He knew the triplets were your friends, he knew you'll have to say the truth.

"Yes. Matt and Chris are playing but I'm not talking with them. I swear." You gave up. "That's it! You always around those boys." "Don't talk about him." You said that, you thought about Matt. It's was your 'him.'

"Who is 'him?" He asked. "No one." "Don't lie to me fucking bitch." He yelled at you again. Like always ..

"Come here." He called you. You stood there, looking at him scared from his look. He were scary and more then all he had a fork and kinda at his hand.

"I said come here." You came to him when he yelled at you. You stood there and his hand were at your cheek. Again. "It's for being with boys I don't want you to be with." He said and sat down.

"I'm sorry."
"Of course you are."
"Not for lying to you."
Say it, y/n. Say Matt name.
"For leaving Matt alone and come here to you."

He stood there and start punch you again, like every night but this night you felt like you already die. "Stop." Emma shouts. "It's okay Emma.." you said, all your face were covered in blood.

"Today I'm ending it." He said and took a knife , then you start being afraid. "Mom.. please, mom." You yelled, your tears were all over your cheeks, you begged for help. You didn't want to feel any pain in the world right now.

"Mark!!! Stop you'll kill her what are you doing!" Your mom yelled at him and begging him to stop. He didn't. "Mom I'm scared." Your little sister saw you under mark body, lying without the able to move.

"Mom please make him stop, I don't wanna die." You cried. He shut you up. Put his hand on your mouth for not hearing you. He took the knife and almost hit your neck, somehow you made it and move a little.

The knife touched your arms and cut it. You stood up and your mom run to her husband, making him run. Your little sister just went upstairs and lock her up, like always. It's was the plan. "Honey, go. Leave.." your mom told you.

"But mom." "Leave please, now." She told you and you went to the door and run away from the house. "Come back here!! I'll kill you one day little hoe!!" You heard him calling your name but you run to your mom car.

You start the car , not feeling your arm at all but it's wasn't matter, you needed to leave the neighbourhood right now or something bad will happen. You drove to your safe place, like always.

-

Matt walked down stair right after you left the house, he was the happiest person on earth right now. Nick noticed, Chris just sat there and looked at him. "Matt..." nick called his name.

"What?" Matt stop thinking about the kiss, the kiss you gave him, he was shocked when you kissed him, but then run away like something is wrong.

"You look ... happier?" Nick asked him. "I.. I'm always happier." He replied. "Yeah but today you shine more then the sun." "Is that a pick up line or something?" Matt asked Chris. "Maybe." Chris laughed. "Fuck off!" Matt yelled at him and Chris laughed and nick begging for him to stop.

"So what's app?" Nick asked with smile. "Okay so.." matt sat next to them. "I- I mean.. y/n and I.." he start talking. "You and y/n...." Nick really wanted to know what's going on. "We kissed." Matt smile was the most beautiful smile ever right now.

"What the fuck." Chris said, oh no. Matt knew that Chris was y/n best friend. "Oh shit i forget are you okay with this bro? Because if not so I'll told her we will stop."  Matt said, trying to respect his brother. "If I'm okay with this?" Chris ate his gummy.

"Yeah are you okay with this? Come on Chris." Nick said. "Let them be.." he adds. "I like this idea. And I knew y/n will choose you at the end." He smiled and hugged Matt as a proud boy.

Chris knew how much Matt want y/n, and how much he love her and it's why he always let Matt helped y/n even when Matt were so obsessed with things. "But after we were together for an hour she left, like really left me." "What do you mean dumb your ass." Chris asked.

"No, like she was scared.." Matt replied this moment again and again in his head. "Oh.." nick said. "Maybe she had a dinner or something.." Chris try to clam him down.

"Yeah that's what she said."
"So why do you worry?"
"Because no one is scared from dinner."
Matt realise it.

"No one is scared of sitting with their family's and talk about the day they been through." Matt looked at Chris and nick. "So.." nick asked. "I don't think she is okay. She whispered to herself about her father, like he left her or something."

"Oh yeah her parents are divorced.. her dad living at Florida and her mom is marry to some guy but I've never saw him or talk with him, or about him with y/n." Chris said, he said it like nothing, like it's wasn't that big deal.

"You've been at her house before?" Matt asked. "Nope." "Okay Matt where do you going with all of this questions?" Nick asked him . "I don't think her home feel like home." Matt said and played every single things that can happen to you in the head.

And then they heard knock at the door. "Mom came back?" Chris asked. "No they went to the movie, and it's start only at ten." Nick said and went to the door with Chris and Matt.

As nick opened the door Matt just try to know what's wrong with you. But then he saw you standing there, at his house, again.

"Matt.." you whispered. He looked at your body, all of you were covered with blood and you hold your arm, where you were bleeding. "Y/n!!" Matt ran to you and catch you before you fall on the ground.

You passed out on his arms. When he try to figure out what's going on.