Fine line.

Christmas was one of the most important things to Matt in his life, it's was his time to go back to his home in Boston, met his parents again and his brothers, to celebrate the holiday all of them together.

And you were there with him most of the times, before a year ago you and Matt got finally married, what was your dream. You always waited to be married to Matt and spent the life with him. You thought that he was the only person who could make you happy.

When Matt pulled the ring out before a year ago, he knew that if you'll ever leave before he will, he never be Able to live or breath again.

And here you are.

A few months after you and Matt got married you were with your parents in a ride home. Highway, middle of the night, a family of four people who were happy to finally come back home after a while. You just got back from your honeymoon with matt and you were the most happy person alive .

And then, no lights, nothing. The last thing you remember was the sound of the sirens and Matt's voice calling through the phone.

The last thing matt remembered was to see you laying on the road with a bloody face.

It's been a 5 months since, you still weren't awake. Because you got hit pretty hard you got into some coma or something like that. Matt was hopeless, the amount of time he heard that you might not be able to survive this was ridiculous to him, how can someone be so hopeless about a person lives?

He didn't even want to believe you're not coming back, he spent everytime in the hospital, waiting for the day you'll wake up, for five months.

It's finally Christmas weekend. Matt had to go back home, since you and Matt living back in Boston it's was easier, everything was so close to him or you. But in this moment matt was thinking about everything that close to you.

You don't even knew your parents passed away and your sister survived. So Matt was the one to take care of your broken family while you weren't there to take care of them.

Matt woke up again, still no smile on his face lien every other morning, he got ready and put his hoodie, not the Christmas one, the same one he wore yesterday and the day before. He didn't even want to make some coffee, but his mom already did.

Matt went back home and stayed there for the week because of Christmas.

"Morning honey." Mary Lou said to Matt before we walked out of the door. "Morning." Matt replied and closed the door. "How's your morning?" She asked with a smile. "Like every other day." He said and played with his ring.

"Aren't you excited to Christmas?" She asked, trying to see her boy coming back to her. "Mom I'm not 12 anymore, I'm not happy for holiday." He said and sat next to her.

"Come on my love, you were so happy last year. When Christmas came around." She says. "Yeah, because y/n was with me, and she made for me cookies and she wore my Christmas sweater and my Christmas hat."

Mary Lou knew how bad his mental state was, he missed you, and he needed you.

"I know honey, but try to be happy for one day.. she will come back soon." She try to hype him up, giving him hope. "Yeah, that's what everyone says, but you know what the doctors said about that? That she have only 20% to live each day." Matt said in anger.