My blood

All this time you've been in a toxic relationship. You never find the right person to you, you couldn't trust at people that much.

You always expect them to get up and leave. Like everyone does.

All the men's you loved were to mean, too bad, too crazy. One of them was trying to tell you what to the do and the other didn't loved you and left you alone.

After you found Matt, you were to scared to get hurt again, so you did everything Matt asked or wanted. You just didn't want to lose him too.

Matt were the nicest person you met on your life for now, he was the right person to your heart. He took you wherever you wanted, made you feel yourself, and made you feel better.

Even when you still thought it's a game for him and he'll will leave you at the end.

"Morning!!" Matt opened the window and you opened your eyes. "It's time to wake up!!" Matt was happier this morning. "Why are you so happy?" You asked him. "Because it's the first of the month!" Matt made you laugh.

"Fine master calendar.. go get ready before nick will be so mad at us." You said and unplug your phone.

You go through all your messages and saw one strange message, from your ex.. your last one, the evil one.

His name were James, he was hurting you physically and emotionally, always. When you broke up with him you ran to Matt's house, it's how you and Matt got together.

Matt let you stay at his place until it's will be safe and you both fall in love with each other and you stayed. 'I found you.' The message said.

"Shit." You whispered to yourself. "Did you say anything?" Matt got out of the shower. "No.. I didn't ." You said and smile at him when he took a pair of sucks and a shirt .

"Oh fine.." He brush his hair and jumped on you. "Matt stop!!" You laughed. "Get up beautiful girl." He said and kissed your lips. "We have a really great day today.." Matt said. "Like what?" You asked. "We going to the first meeting at the warehouse 79." Matt said and you get up to get ready.

-
You and Matt did all your stuff at the warehouse and you had a really great time with your friends, but you still thought about the massage from James and about what he said .

"Are you cool?" Matt noticed you zoned out. "Yeah.." you said and smiled at him. "We almost going home I promise." He hugs you and kisses you on the top of your head. "It's okay, we don't have to go." You said. You didn't want to go home.

You were afraid that James will show up and will hurt you or Matt again. Everytime that James was trying ti hurt you, you were afraid.

He almost did it worse once, you never told anyone because you were a kid. You were only 17 and he were 19, it's wasn't a big deal for you and you loved him so you let it happen.

It's crazy what you'll do for a lover..

"Okay... we need to leave." Matt said and took the key of the car. "Should we go to a restaurant?" You asked quickly. "Yeah why not?" Matt agree with you and start the car.

You didn't want to go home, not at all, you were so scared to be there, at your own house. That something will go wrong. So you just tell Matt to go out with you all around the town.