The 30th

(All part is in Matt pov)

"Y/n! Hold on please , for me." Matt run next to your hospital bed as the doctor took you to a Analysis. "Please you're the bravest person I know." He said. "Please just hold on.." he said and let the doctors take you .

He were there, so hopeless. He didn't knew how the hell did you got into this mess. How you're on a hospital bed and how you're got unconscious. He just were at his lowest.

If you'll go, he went be able to live anymore, you were his life. You're the love of his life.
He want the lifetime with you. He want to be with you until the last die. He actually wanted to pull the ring out in Saturday but the accident happened.

"Matt!" Chris shout at him and Matt got up from the chair. "Hey how are you?" He asked Matt and hugged his broken brother. "Not good." He said. "She's gonna be fine." He try to clam his brother. "No.. she have only 70% Chris. She can't not survive this."

"How it's even happened?" Nick asked. "We went out with friends, with sab, nessa, Oliver, and you know the whole group. The girls drove in one car and boys in another. Y/n didn't drink, she thought it's will be good if she will be the driver for tonight." He stopped.

"And.. sab and nessa.. they.. were so drunk that nessa were already sleeping. Thanks god nothing happens to her." He took a breath of relief. "But y/n had to take care of both of them, she just always turned around to sab and when sad shout they were out of the road and hit the tree." He said.

"She was unconscious when I stopped the car and sab were okay, but y/n was cover with blood and glass." He breath and looked at his brothers. "She will be fine, I promise." Nick said .

"I don't know nick.." Matt broke down. He couldn't let his tears being inside anymore. He just wanted to hold you again, and being with you..

Again.

-
The bours flies , the time were so long for Matt, he just waited there, his leg jumped again and again. His mind was full of thoughts. Just about you.

"Matt sturniolo?" The nurse called his name. "Yeah, it's me." He got up. "She is fine, she is in the room." She said to Matt. Matt felt better, so much better. "Is she okay?" He asked.

"She have a memory issue.. what's mean she won't remember anything maybe from the last two days." She said. "Okay.. but she'll remember me right?" He looked at the woman.

"You know her more than two days?"
"Yeah."
"So she will."

Matt felt better for a moment, he just knew his girl will come back to his arms today. That's it.

"Can I see her?" "Yeah sure, come with me." She told Matt follow her. Matt looked for you In every single room and then she stopped and opened your door.

"Here you go." Matt got inside the room and you were there. She closed the door and Matt saw you there, with a lot of scars but with the same beautiful eyes and the beautiful smile.

"Hey.." he said and came to you. He kissed your lips and looked at you. "Hey.." you said. "How are you doing?" He asked and sat on the edge. "I'm good thanks." You told him.

"It's so good to hear.." matt said. "Did .. did you drink water?" "No, thanks. I'm fine." You told and smiled at him. "Can I ask you something?" She asked Matt. Matt heart just stopped for a second from looking at you.