Breathin.

The ones who suffer from anxiety, depression or other mental health issues, are not always the most happy people.

And you? You had all of this at once. You had anxiety, depression, social anxiety. And you not always could control it.

There's was a days that you were happy and then sad at once. Sometimes you could just be angry at yourself and for the people who around you, and then you hurting them.

And sometimes you just, being you. Like anything is wrong with you. But the problem, that every single time you felt happy for second, it's never stayed for so long.

You never knew how to control it, especially not at school, when the whole place is with a lot of people, and you can't control your own thoughts. Every single person in the hallway, you thought he was laughing. At you.

You couldn't control it, until you met someone who helped you the most with your anxiety, and since then you're in better state.

He was there for you at your lowest point and he helped you get out of that. He helped you even when you thought you can't do it.
This person was the best part of your life.

Matt sturniolo was the best part of your life.

Since him you knew exactly where you belong and with who you belong.. you just wanted to be with him forever no matter what.

No one in school knew that you and Matt dating, except your friends and his brothers. The problem Matt we're one of the popular kids.. so it's wasn't a really great idea for two of you to tell someone.

You got out of your class and you walked to your locker. When you opened your locker you saw a note falling out of the locker. You looked at this and picked it up. On the note were Matt's name and a smiley face.

'Hey love, Meet me at the cafeteria in the break. Well, it's mean next lesson, love you Matthew.'

You smiled a little and looked for him or someone you know .

You decided to skip the math class and just chill at the library with your book and your music until the break .

You heard songs that made you feel better, made you feel like you don't have any pain in the world. You just felt better. No matter what, you feel better with your music.

Finally break. You went to the cafeteria like Matt told you, you sat with him on the lunch even no one knew you guys dating.

-
Matt saw you there, he saw you there looking at what to take for lunch and he just smiled at you. "Hey, I'll be right back." He said to his friends.

You saw some guy ran to you with a blue team jacket and number 4 on the back. And the name of the school. You recognise it's was Matt. He were number 4 of the lacrosse team.

"Hey!!" You said, you didn't hugged him for not being suspicious to the others. "Hey, how are you." He said and he just smiled at you.

"Good. I'm just taking food, should we sit apart today?" You asked looking at his friends staring at you and him. "Nah, they will be fine.." Matt looked at his friends and smiled.

"Are you sure?" You asked. "Yeah of course.. just take you some food and come fine? I'll be there.." he said and gave a side hug, or like you called it.. friends hug.