Star shopping (4)

Matt really waited to see you, he waited next to your locker to see if you come, he wanted to apologise for what happened last night. But you just didn't showed up.

"Nick!!" He saw nick get into school and ran over to his locker. "What?!" Nick was tired, and it's why he shouts at Matt. "Did you see if y/n coming today?" Matt asked nick, nick knew everything about you. It's why he asked him.

"No. But I think she told Chris." Nick told him back and Matt nodded and looked for Chris. He looked for you and Chris everywhere. He knew he can call you but he didn't want to stress you out and make you feel uncomfortable like Chris said.

"Hey Chris, did you saw y/n today?" "Matt stop being obsessed with her!! I told you that, she is fine." Chris yelled. He never saw Chris like that.

"Chris, it's not that I'm obsessed with her, I'm just worried now.. did you saw her or not?"
"No. She is at home, her mother send me a message that she won't be able to come today and if I can send her the homework." Chris told him.

Matt thought about one thing, and it's was to check how are you. So he left the field and Chris, he ran out of school before his teacher will catch him. "Where are you going you have math!" Nick and alahna saw him running out of school. 

"I'll told you when I'll be at home! Send me homework if you have." Matt run out of school to his car, he start the car and drove to you.

He want to be with you, help you. He heard that you wasn't okay, you felt sick. It's made him worry about you more, so he went to see you.

-
You woke up from knocks on your door. You were too weak of get up from your bed that you didn't even knew how you made your way here.

You got up trying not to look at your legs and your arms, you walked downstairs and try to opened the door. You barely even saw something.

"Who is this?" You asked . "It's me.." it's was Matt voice, what is he doing here? You were scared. You wear short pants and short. Every one could see you. "Can I come in?" He asked again. "Yeah. It's okay." You opened the door.

He were there, smiling at you his bright smile. You smiled back but you felt like you're going to fall down and never get up again.

"I heard you're sick. So I come check on you." He got into the house and you felt like you going to die, your body was in pain. You can feel it in your bones.

"Yeah.." you whispered. Matt closed your door and you start to walking. Trying to.. you stepped a few steps before you fell into Matt's arms. He catch you and helped you walked upstairs to your room.

"Are you good? It's look like you almost pass out down there.." Matt didn't knew anything that happened yesterday so he laughed from your acting. "Yeah, I just woke up right now. And I'm not really feeling well." You put the blanket on you but your scars were too deep that you felt your blanket inside your body.

"Shit." You whispered from pain. "Hey, let me see.." Matt try to took off your blanket. "No! I'm good! I'm okay." You hold his hand and wave it off.

"It's just some scratches that it." You lied to him like always, all your body were in pain. "Let me see please, I won't hurt you. I'll never will." He made you feel comfortable with him, he made you trust him.