Panic room

Today was the big day that every single fan of the sturniolo triplets was waiting for. The triplets finally going to make a collab with Sam and Colby.

You loved Sam and Colby, you always watched their videos, and always was so interesting seeing where they're going to go right now, where they're doing and what kinda of spirits they'll find .

Matt wasn't a believer, he didn't believe in ghosts and stuff like that. But you? You were sure you were hunted. So it's was a little more funny for you and Matt.

Matt woke you up, and kissed your cheek before walking out of bed, he got ready when you came and hugged him from the waist. He smiled as you kissed his cheek and he brushed his teeth's. "Are you excited?" You asked, smiling. "Kinda of." Matt replied as he opened the water and washed his mouth.

"I've never imagine I'll be in a video with Sam and Colby, they both were kinda of unreal for me." You laughed. "You're a big fan of two man's who going to hunted places?" Matt laughs.

"Okay, well, I'm a fan. But not a big one, I'm a big fan of you." You said, Matt smirked at you and put a quick kiss on your lips.

He let you get ready until Nick knocked at the door and told you and Matt that you're late and you need to hurry.

After a few moments you walked out of the room and walked straight to the car without even drinking your coffee, you sat next to Nick in the backseat, and put your bag next to nicks bag, Nick plugged his headphones, and Matt plugged his phone to the car and let Chris put some songs, you laughed at Chris when he got mad at Spotify and gave up on looking for something to listen.

After an a hour y'all made it. You got into a big hotel place, where there's a yard in the front and a lot of people walking. You got out of the car and walked to Matt's place.

Matt smiled and held your hand, you smiled at him and both of you walked to the front yard. Nick try to look for Sam or Colby and then you find them. "Hey," Colby said and shaked Chris's hand. You smiled at them.

They said hey to the triplets and Sam gave you a hug, he was a really good man like you thought he would. Colby gave you a side hug and smiled. "I'm y/n, by the way." You laughed.

"She is my girlfriend." Matt was hurry to say. "I'm actually so happy to be here, not gonna lie." You said. "I'm scared, I've never done things like that before." Chris said, looking around. "You've done, not with Sam and Colby." Nick remind him of the hunted hotel in San Francisco.

Colby told yall that you need to make an intro, so you walked to the front yard and made one, you stood between Sam and Matt. You got really cold for no reason and its made you kinda of scared. You didn't tell anyone because you thought maybe it's because of the weather.

"Let's go into the hotel, I'll tell you the story we gonna to investigate, and we'll look for the room we need, and then we'll start the video." Sam said and yall walked into the hotel.

"Matt, I think something is trying to get my attention." You whispered to Matt. "What do you mean, you don't know anything about it." Matt said back to you. "I know, I watched their videos, and I know what its means when I'm getting cold out of no where." You told him.

"Maybe it's just the weather, don't get freaked out about it." Matt kissed the top of your head and you walked into the hotel.