Star shopping (2)

You got into Matt car and looked around, you've never been there only with him, it's always was only for a ride home when you're in the back with nick and Chris and Matt were in the front.

It's always was a ride back to your little hell, to the place you never wanted to come back to. But This time you were with Matt in the front, ride to his house, it's was kinda of escape.

"Do you wanna put music?" He asked. "What?" You looked at him, still in shock that you actually going to do it. "Music, you have some favourites songs?" He asked you. Of course you do, you liked music. It's was your safe place. Your escape zone.

"Yeah..." he gave you his phone, you put the song 'star shopping' by lil peep. It's was your favourite song, you just liked this song.

"Are you listening to lil peep?" Matt was happy, he liked your music taste. "Kinda of." You smiled. "It's cool, I like this song." He want to look at you, but he couldn't take his eyes off the road.
Even when you looked at him.

"Yeah, this song is so good and I love it so much, the vibe he give me, it's good." Your smile were biggest then ever, it's was your song. Just like that.

"What vibe it's giving you?" Matt asked. "Um- it's just giving me vibe of someone that need help and he have someone who can help him, you know he wrote all this song on his girlfriend. It's what I heard" you laughs, feeling so comfortable with Matt in his car, with the music on.

"I never knew you can understand song like that." He said, finally look at you. "Yeah me too." You always knew how to understand it, you always knew how to read it, to see it. Because it's was you.

"I hope one day I'll can sing this song because someone helped me." You said. "You will get this person, I promise." Your eye contact with him was the best, Matt wished it's will be him, he will be the one who sing it, do it with you.

The first thing he did when you got home was to check his closet, give you clothes, it's was on the beach what means you had to wear a short clothes.

"It's okay Matt, I'll go like that." You try to convince him that you'll be okay. "No it's not. It's will be so hot there." He looked for in every corner of his closet.

"Matt! It's okay. For real just stop looking, I'll go like that."
"With hoodie and pants?"
"Yes."

Matt knew something was wrong, he still didn't believe it was true that you fall In your shower. That you okay, he knew something wasn't okay.

"Why? What are you hiding?" He knew it, and you knew it too, you could show him all of this now but you didn't want to, you knew it's will be the end of you.

"Nothing, just don't feel okay with taking cloths from you or from your brother." You lied.

Chris got into the room, with your white dress, the one you left last week because of the date you had, it's was the reason you got punch in the last time. "Here you go. Wear this." Chris throw it at you.

"See I'm good." You show Matt the dress and he looks at you and with face that you never saw before , you were afraid of him, you were afraid he will find out and your step dad will do something to him, or to you.

"Okay, I'll give you to change, but hurry we have to leave." He closed the door. You took a deep breath and send a message to your little sister. You told her told mom that you were staying to dinner at the triplets house because Marylou told you. Even it's was a lie, but you knew it's can make it less dangerous.

Matt were downstair, Chris was with him looking at him, Matt noticed the face on his face. "What do you want?" He asked. "Why are you yelling at her? Making her be scared?" Chris didn't knew how Matt feeling for you. What he try to do.

"She hiding something."
"So are you going to yell at her?" Chris made his point. But Matt didn't show it to him. "I'm not going to talk about it with you, I'm at the car." He left the house and went to the car, sitting there, taking a deep breathe before he saw you coming with Chris and nick.

-

Nick and Chris already walked to their friends, you felt uncomfortable with your outfit, it's was too short and people could see the scars and the blue hits on your skin.

"You want root beer?" Matt offer you. You took one beer and walked with him, sitting on the beach, hearing the music and the sound of the water.

"So.. are you having a good time?" Matt looked at you. "Yeah. I guess, it's a lot better of being at home right now." You laughed, it's was a lot of fun and better. A lot more better.

"Now that I'm thinking of this, you never were at those parties." He says you knew what the reason, he didn't knew. "Yeah, I'm not a party person.." you lied, you liked parties.

"Oh, it's okay me too, but this one is different." He laugh with you, you both were close to the fire so your skin were bright, everything was so shiny.

Matt noticed the blue things on your knees, on your hands were the same red marks that were on your neck, and he noticed that you feeling uncomfortable and try to cover it.

"Hey, I don't want to be mean and all.." he said. You felt nervous, you liked Matt, you really did, but you couldn't tell him about whatever is going to ask.

"How did you got those marks? From the shower?" He asked, point at them too. "No. I- I don't know." You couldn't lie and you couldn't tell the truth.

"It's look really bad, it's not hurt?" It's was hurt, it's hurt all the time, in the heart and In the body. It's hurt all of you.

"Yeah but it's fine." You try to cover it. But Matt didn't let you do it, he just kept looking at this. "Its look like a glass.. are you hurting yourself?" He looked at you, he was worry. Just wanted to find the truth.

"No!! Of course not!"
"So who did that to you? Who hurting you like that y/n." He asked, he been trying to help, but you didn't let him, you were to afraid by yourself.

"It's okay Matt, leave it."
"No it's not, y/n it's a glass. It's scar from glass, cup glass and you just lying to me that you're okay. Something going on, I know that." He knew that.

You wanted to run away. You wanted to leave the space and just be gone. You didn't answer him, you didn't cry but you felt like you needed to.
Not in-front of him of course.

"Y/n. Answer my question." He asked again.
You didn't say anything, just looked at him. You wanted to go home but not your home. To some place where you feeling like that.

But the problem was that whenever Matt is around, you felt at home.