Afterglow (4)

It's been two day since you and Matt kinda of getting along again. Matt didn't really saw you this two days because you were at the studio all the time.

But he still was waiting to see you every night no matter what, he still was waiting . When you was coming back at 1am in the morning and when you was coming in 5pm .

He still was waiting for you.

The internet being so confusing by your action with Matt. Some people was thinking you're playing with his heart, and some of them was making edits about you and Matt.

You watched them all when Matt was asleep, at night and at studio, in the breaks and in the way to the studio. You still was thinking about how to do it, and how to deal with this.

"Hey dude." Chris said to Matt who was scrolling through his TikTok. "I don't get it dude" Matt said without looking at his brother. "What?" He asked.

Chris opens the fridge to look something to eat or drink and Matt didn't answer his question, he just stood there and waited for Matt to talk, Matt wasn't there at all.

"Matt!" He shouts. "Huh? What?" He finally looked at his brother. "What you don't get?" He asked him again. "Why people decide me and y/n broke up, we didn't." He said.

"Yeah, but she was out there with others guys, you were at the house, crying yourself out for her, she was sleeping at madi's, you wasn't talking about her." He said the all the reason why.

"Fans see everything! They saw she took her clothes from your room, and you took off your pic with her in your screen." He said and Matt looked at his phone, he was right.

"I didn't take it-"

"Whatever dude, I don't care. Just.. try to get her back finally."

"I will. I just don't know how." He said and Chris just ate his little snack and came closed to Matt. "Talk to her tonight." He said.

"Why? What happens tonight?" He asked, he really didn't knew. "Um, album release?" He said and Matt heart just sank in his chest. How he forget your big day.

"It's why she wasn't here a lot." He said to himself. "Fuck." He mumbles and put his head on his hands. "Oh god, you forget about it?" Chris said and sigh.

"Kinda of-"

"Matt! She was talking about this since last month! You knew it's was today!"

"I know! But with everything that happen I forget about that, I wasn't planning on forgetting her so fast." He said and Chris just sigh and closed his eyes from Shame.

"You have a huge ego." He said what made matt look at him with tired face. "I know I'm trying to fix it." He said and Chris sigh. "Maybe not good enough." He said and walked out of the kitchen.

"I'm trying my best!" He shouts. "Fine, now trying your best to find something to wear and get ready, we suppose to be there at 9pm." He told Matt who was on his way to his room.

-
"Do you think he will come?" You asked Maddison, your best friend. "Yeah, of course he will." She said while doing your makeup.

"But what if he still mad at me and he don't wanna come and see me." You said, you were so upset and nervous. "Shut up! He will." She shouts at you. "Stop being dramatic."