Miserable man

It's was the important day to you in your life, you woke up in your bed at the hotel room, when madi is sleeping in the other bed and nessa beside you, and not Matt. You took a minute to think what's going on but than you realise it's your wedding day.

Matt and you got engaged before almost half of year and it's finally the wedding day, you didn't saw Matt since yesterday night. He slept in his house with his family and you slept on the hotel with madi's mom, nessa and madi your best friends.

It's was weird not to see matt beside you in the morning and to see your best friend there, you didn't slept over since you and matt start dating.

"Good morning!!" Madi woke up and checked her phone. "Morning." You said, you were afraid but excited, all you wanted was matt right now.

"So.. how your night went?" Laura, madi mom asked you. "It's really good, I slept well." You said. Laura were Matt's manager but she felt like second mother to you.

Your parents lived at Boston, where you were born, Matt's family came to la yesterday night and yours coming today they had a lot of work because they start of leaving Boston after a while so you have to stay with Laura and she helped you with your problems.

"I'm sorry your parents didn't came yesterday to the party, but I know they will be here today and they will be the happiest for you." Laura hugs you. "Well mom, without you it was never going to happen." Madi laughed.

It's was true, Matt and you met because you start your actress career and she helped you with this, it's how you met madi and the triplets. And then you and Matt fell in love and start dating.. and well the rest is a history.

"I hope Matt is awake, I know how much is hard for him to wake up in the morning." You said, made everyone laugh like always. "I know that Chris with him, so it's will be great." Nessa said and we all agree with her. Chris is not giving up for Matt, never.

-
"Matt dude! Wake up!!! You're getting marry today." Chris try to took off his blanket. "I don't want to get up" Matt still closed his eyes. "I'm tired." "Well, you should've think of that before you pulled out the ring before six months ago."

"Wait, it's today?" Matt got up and didn't saw you next to him. "Yeah." Chris smiled,he was happier for him. "Did you slept here?" Matt noticed Chris shirts on the floor. "Yeah. Mom and dad took my room and Justin slept at nick room." Matt forgot his family is here, at his house in la.

"How much did you drank yesterday? You look gross." Chris noticed Matt don't remember anything of what happened, when you kissed him for goodbye, when his mom got into his house in the first time, when Chris laughed until three am because he were drunk.

"A lot I guess."
"Yes, you look like you drank the whole bar."
"Not funny dude, I can't think straight."

Chris told Matt everything that happened yesterday to remind him how he got into this situation where you're not in his bed like every day, and today he getting married to his love of the life.

"Get a shower, relax a little.. you have 12 hours until you sleep with your wife again." Chris said and left the room. "Wife, god, it's not a dream are you sure?" Matt were so nervous. He really didn't believe he getting marry today. "Yea it's not, now do it!!" Chris shouts the door and Matt did what Chris asked him for.

All Matt could think it's you in white dress and your beautiful hair and your beautiful smile. And to call you his wife and not his girlfriend.

-

"I'm not gonna made it." You told nessa. You sat on the edge of the toilet and hold your head in your hands. "Hey don't worry it's nothing. You'll be the perfect and I'll be there the whole night and Matt too."