Look after you

Request by @imsadoverhere

The room was dark, no one saw anything if will go into Matt's room. Matt was under the blankets, didn't go out since the last Friday. He just were there, lying and not doing anything, even the tv wasn't open, he wasn't sleep and he wasn't wake.

He didn't talk with you since Friday. You left his house after an argument with him, he said some things he shouldn't have said because he found out you kissed your boy best friend when you were really high, one day before this happened. You didn't even say it to him, he just found out and that's what happened .

You were hurt because of him, he was your boyfriend.. you knew that he didn't meant it. That he didn't want to hurt you but he did, he told you things that you'll never knew he can say, you didn't knew if it's was because he was really mad at you or because of his anxiety.

Even when you knew you needed to tell him about this, because it's wasn't even okay, you know it, you have feeling only for Matt. Never to your boy best friend, Noah. But he never knew it, cause you never said it to him.

Matt always felt like he loves you more then you love him, he knew that you like him but he never heard you saying 'I love you.' Once and that's what made it to be harder.

"Matt..?" Chris knock at his door and open it. "Can I come in?" Chris asked when the light got inside the room from the outside of the room. "Close the fucking door." Matt said under the blanket. "You need to see a little light." Chris said and came to his window . "Don't even think about it." A voice under all of those blankets said.

"Matt. Are you awake or just sleep with open eyes?" Chris asked him . "Just leave me." Matt said and Chris just sigh, all Chris wanted to do was to make sure his brother is okay.

"Matt.."
"Do not say it Chris."
"Matt, she didn't left you for a forever."
"I literally was mad at her, she ran away with tears and didn't call me for almost a week, it's over Chris."

Chris could see how his brother feeling, he needed to make sure he was okay, even when he knew he wasn't. "Matt you have to get out of here, to eat.. you didn't ate enough food." Chris was worried. "I'm fine." "No you're not."

"I said I'm fine!! Get the fuck out of here." Matt shouts and Chris did whatever matt wanted. "Hey bro, you know I'm here for you alright?" He said once before he left the room and close the door. Matt looked at the door shut and get back to his mind, to his thoughts.

You were at your room, doing your makeup for this day, you didn't knew if something will happen but you wanted to be ready for everything .

You got a phone call from Chris, Matt's younger brother. You liked Chris he was like you, you have a good connection with him, since you and matt start dating he always was like a friend to you. "Hey dude." You said, laughing with him.

"Hey y/n.." Chris didn't joke with you this time. "Something wrong?" You notice his voice. "Yea it's your boyfriend." He mentioned Matt's name. You didn't want to talk about your relationship status with his brother right now. With no one.

"It's will be fine, he just need his own time." "No, he didn't left his room for a week, didn't are since Sunday, and he just under his blankets. I think he had a few panic attacks but he didn't told me or nick." Chris explained Matt's situation.