I love you.

Matt PoV

Today me and y/n will celebrate half of year together, I made a huge surprise for her , after all that she been through she deserves rest and just chill.

"Hey you didn't tell y/n nothing about the trip right?" I asked Chris as I get out of my room. "No, but she asked me why are you not answering her texts." He told me. "Fuck I put my phone on silent." I took off my phone and opened my text messages and saw all her messages. It's was a lot.

"I think I'll go pick her up already, the bags are ready?" I asked Chris and he nodded and took his coffee cup with him. "Put this down, I need your help." I stopped him and he rolled his eyes. "Fuck off bro for real I just woke up." He told me and took the last bag to the car.

"Thank you dumbass." "Have a good time with your girl, and keep her safe!!" He shouts. "Oh yes I will." I told him and start driving to y/n house.

Y/n PoV

I'm waiting for Matt in my kitchen, he told me he'll pick me up at eight thirty, it's too early for me but for Matt I will be ready.

I heard his car at our parking lot and get out. "Morning to my date." He told me and I kissed him close to the lips. "It's too early Matt, where are we going?" I asked him and he laughed . "You can't wait one sec don't you?" "No I can't Matt, I need to know." I told him and we both laughed.

"Surprise is a surprise." He told me and I just sat there and let him drive.

After a few songs and a couple of dance that we danced. We got there, to some river, Matt just parked his car on the ground between the whole trees. "Where are we?" I asked and he smiled.

"I wanna show you some of my secrets places." He told me and get out of the car and opened my door. He took my hand and grabbed me to his side. "Come on, do you trust me?" He asked. "Yes." I replied and smiled at him. He got me inside the trees and we started walking down to the river, it's was really nice.

"Matt are you sure you don't need some gps?" I laughed at him. "Don't worry baby, we good." He hold my hand so tight that I can feel his fingers in mine. "Okay let me close your eyes." He told me.

"Matt no, I won't see anything." "That's the point y/n." He says. "But I'm scared what if I'll fall and die." "Hey baby, trust me. Nothing going to happen to you." He promised and kissed my lips.

He put his hand on my eyes and lead me to some place that I couldn't see, I felt like I'm going to broke my head because of it but Matt is here with me.

"Open them." He moved his hands away and I looked at the pretty view that was in front of me. It's was so green and pretty, it's felt like heaven. "Wow.." I whispered and he smiled. "You found it?" I asked him. "Yes.." he replied. "It's beautiful Matt." I told him and he got close to me. "Hey let me check the water." He took his shoes off and got into the river.

"They're warm?" I asked and nodded. "Come on in." He waved me and I got into the river, I felt like I almost fell down on the water but Matt catch me in time and I laughed at myself and he just kept me on his arms.

"It's so pretty" I said when we got out of the water and sat on the rocks. "Yes, our private heaven." "Seven minutes in heaven." I laughed and he did the same. "Come on. It's almost the sunset." He grabbed my hand and we got back to the van.

It's was already six pm and he was so nervous about the time. "Why are you so nervous about the time baby?" I asked and put my hand on his. "Because we going to your favourite place and I have something that you like." He told me and I knew where are we going.

We went to the beach at the sunset, my favourite thing. When I met Matt, I always told him how much I want to see sunset on the beach with the love of my life , and Matt was the right person to do it with.

"Omg Matt, are you crazy?" I laughed. "I know you want to do it so badly so here we are and I brought nick camera to your photos." He told me and I hugged him and he smiled. "Let's go do us some pictures." He pulled back to look at me.

I start touching and feeling the water and I felt them on my feet's . Matt flimed me and I told him that I wanna do picture with him and he nodded , he played with me with the water and throw at me water and all my dress and my hair were wet. But I was happy.

The picture was so beautiful and I posted it on the instagram.

Y/n.l/n

Christopersturnolo, nicolassturniolo and more 200,000 likes Y/n

Y/n.l/n: happy half of year with my fav person ❤️@matthew.sturniolo

Nessabarrett: my favourite couple.
*liked by the creater*
Christophersturniolo: you don't guys enemies?
-Matthew.sturniolo: fuck you chris.

Nicolassturniolo: it's where my camera went.
-y/n.l/n: sorry bestie.

Leads to see more.

It's was so good how Matt took care of me today after the whole two weeks was a mess. I felt so much better with him today and everything was so perfect.

"Okay now we need to go back home right? I look so bad." I try to clean my hair from the water. "It's okay I got you clothes to change." He throw at me a bag of clothes and I kissed his cheek and change my dress to hoodie and short jeans.

"Where are we going now?" I asked him. "We need to eat. So to eat." He look at me and than back at the road.

We got into some restaurant and he order some food and same thing with me, we laughed and ate our food and he just looked at me and I was so happy with him, no matter what, I felt safe, I felt so safe.

And than we finally drive to his home, it's was middle of the night. And no one was wake, well, nick were. "Oh thanks god you both alive what the fuck going on with my camera Matt?" He asked Matt. "You stayed wake until now just for the camera." "Yeah." He replied. "Okay it's not my fault, it's all his fault." I told nick and point at Matt who stood there with all the bags.

"It's the last time you doing some shit like that stupid bitch." He hit Matt and I laughed at them. "Come on." Matt told me and I got into his room.

We lay at his bed and he keep me close to him. "Matt do you remember how we met?" "Yeah of course I am." He told me and I smile. "I were one of your friends, we made jokes, and we were fully drunks." I laughed with him. "Yeah. And than I was so stupid and I laughed with you and I told you that I love you. And you just.. fell for it." He told me and I liked to remember it. "It's not changed by the way." He told me and I looked at him.

"I love you . So much Matt." I told him. "I love you too. Forever." He kissed my lips and we fall asleep without even knowing what was our last word.