I didnt knew (5)

It's been almost a month since Matt decided he going to help you about your pregnancy and the child that you were going to have.

Matt tried his best to keep it in secret from everyone, for you. You had to do all your projects from home and be missing from school a lot, but still you let Matt stay and helping you with everything you needed.

Matt was bringing the project home to you, or taking you to the doctor if you needed, or just buying for you medicine.

You both acted like a couple.

It's was a Saturday night, Matt sat on his couch, it's was three days before Christmas, you couldn't do this holiday with your family because of everything that happens.

Matt saw how down and depressed you've been since you saw the street turning into a Christmas street, and since Matt put a tree in the living room and took out his Christmas clothes out, and since he going back home to Boston.

Matt walked to you room to see you sitting front of your computer in your bed and eating ice cream. You looked up at him and smile, he could see how tired you were.

"Hey.." you whispered. "What are you doing?" He asked and sat next to you on the edge of the bed. "Watching, a movie." You smiled. "What movie?" He smirked. "Home alone."

Matt nodded at you and smiled softly. "You're going back home tomorrow?" You asked him. "Yeah, my mom waiting for me to come and. You know Christmas time." He said with a sadly smile. "Yeah, I know." You looked down at your spoon and back at him.

"It's the first time I'll be here, and not outside with my family, so I kinda of feel off, I guess." You sigh and rubbed your eyes. "I mean, you always complain about how much you hate to drive to your moms house so it's better no?"

Matt didn't knew how bad it's was, to drive all the way to your mom house and then find out your parents fighting again, both of the family not coming and it's just you and your parents again. Every single holiday.

But this time you felt different, like you want to go and celebrate this, it's was Christmas how could you hate a special holiday like that?

"Yeah, but it's Christmas and I don't wanna lose the feeling of celebrating it." You said. "You don't have too." Matt said without even stopping looking at you. "How?" You laughed.

"You always can come with me." He shrug his shoulders. "No, Matt I can't." You shook your head. "Why not?" He sigh. "I'm pregnant, remember?" You point at your belly.

"So? My family love you either way, no matter what."

"It's not like it's yours, Matt."

"Then come with me." He said and got closed to you. "You always can be with me. I don't care and especially my mom. And she will love you even if you will be an alien." He made you laugh. "I don't think so." You said back. "Well, Chris never be able to talk to you if you'll be an alien, but my mom will."

You laugh at matt response and he laughs from how sweet you were for him, he just looked at toy before you looked back at him and sigh.

"So.. are you coming with me back to Boston?" He asked. "Yeah, I will." You rolled your eyes. "Finally!" Matt said and you pushed him back. "But, don't say anyone it's your child, nor even as a joke matt." You said.