Moth to a flame (4)

Matt get out for a second, to take your bags from your car, you fall asleep on his couch. He just want to help you and make you stay at his house.

He took the last bag when he saw the car came front of him and stopped. He couldn't see anything because of the light that hit straight into his eyes. When the light was gone he could see who is the person that was there.

Liam.

"Hey dude.." he said and close your car. "Hey." Liam said with no energy. "Um how are you." Matt tried to be polite and not be rude to him after all you told him, he didn't recognise his friend. Not anymore.

"Is that y/n's bags?" He saw your bags. "Yeah, she staying over.." Matt looked at your bags and nodded at him. "Why at your place?" Liam was so upset but he didn't show it to Matt.

"She just didn't knew where to go.." "so she came here?" He asked with not letting Matt tell whatever he wanted. "Yeah, she just feel comfortable here." Matt answered. "Why?"

Liam didn't let go of Matt and Matt was out of excess for him. "She just came here liam.. I don't know why." Matt says. "Can I see her?" Liam asked and Matt shaked his head. "No, she sleeping." Matt protect you.

When you heard Matt talking with someone and he wasn't there with you, you started panic. You walked to the window when you can see what's going on outside but they can't see you, and you saw liam.

"Dude, just let me see her, she is my girlfriend!" Liam try to pass matt. "No! She is not anymore, she don't wanna see you bro!" Matt shout at him.

"That's what she told you?"
"Yes."
"Why to you?"
"Because she feel safe here."

Matt said the truth, your truth. "Wait, did she was with you all this week?" Liam start to connected the dots. "Yeah, she needed company." "Or you wanted to steal my girlfriend."

Matt was shocked, he didn't spoke for a second, he always want you, he loves you. He didn't deny this .. he just want you, and you wanted him.

"Did you kissed her once?" Liam was so angry. "No." "A lie." Liam looked at him with a wide eye and smiled. "You know she is hot. She is good. Every guy I've ever met want her, it's why I was with her."

"Because she is beautiful?" Matt respect you. "Yeah." Liam said, when Matt just heard how Liam think of you it's made him angry, he want to spell it all out.

"So you don't even care you leave her alone at home every day?" Matt get close to him. "No, it's for money, for two of us." Liam laughs. "So I do care, so I stayed. I let her be with me, to show her what's is real love." Matt says.

Liam face was so red and Matt couldn't do anything. He was angry at both of you, at you and Matt, he Realise what's going on between you and Matt.

"Son of a bitch." Liam yelled at Matt once before he hit him. "You stool her from me, you told her to leave." He made Matt fall on his floor.

All you did was to ran out and helped Matt. "He didn't! I was the one." You said. "Here you are." Liam looked at you and let Matt take a deep breath. "You cheated on me! And leave like I was the problem!" He yelled at you.

"Because you really were!" You yelled at him back with tears and Matt just got up from the floor. "You never were my boyfriend.. my real boyfriend." You told him. "I never were?"

"Yeah, you let me stay at house, don't even ask about my mental health, my life, how I'm doing. You never were here for me." You cried and said that. "I'm sorry that my job was to hard for you, it's was money for two of us, for you!"

"No! It's was for you, you only was care about money and your job that's it. I was just the gir. You come back to her everyday and going to make you a dinner." You let it all out.

"You know, I told Loren that I have you and it's why I don't want her, because you're hotter then her, and better than her, so I let her go." Liam said. "But you just a little bitch that care about yourself." He get close to you.

Matt get up and stand front of you, to protect you and make you safe. "Get the fuck away from her." Matt said. "No." He laughed. "Get the fuck away from my house." Matt said. "Leave." He adds.

"No. I won't until she'll get whatever she need." He said with cold face. "She get what she need.." Matt said and looked at him with no fear .

"She got true love.. that's what she deserves." Matt said and then Liam leave you and Matt alone.

You cried into Matt's arms, he just hold you close again. "I'm sorry for waking you up.." he said. "I'm sorry for getting you into this, I didn't meant to make you lose your friend." You told him.

"Y/n, I rather lose him and not you. Okay?" He looked at you and hugs him tightly again. "I don't want you to take this blame on you." He adds.

"Oh god, he going to tell Chris and his friends, im going to be a joke." You were so nervous. "Relax." Matt clam you down and looked at you again.

"You're not going to be a joke because my family knows... and they love you." He said. "Wait what?" You asked, wipe your tears. "Yeah.." he giggled and smile at you.

"And your mom didn't got mad at you?" "No. She waited to hear this, she loves you so much y/n, I told them about you since i start sleeping over at your place." He said and made you smile.

"Mary Lou like me?" He nodded. "Oh god, it's good." You smiled a little. "Chris said you finally left this dick, he did it to other girls too."

"I know." You said. "But my mom said he is okay, so i trusted her." You told him. "I'm proud of you that you let him go." He smiled. "And not because I want you and love you, because he is a bad guy." He smiled and kisssed the forehead.

"I love you." You jumped into his arms and he kissed your hair and laughed. "Okay let's put your clothes in the closet." He said and helped you with the bags.

You put your stuff when you could have it and you helped Matt with cleaning the house. "Welcome to your new house baby." He kissed the top for your head.

"I love it." You smiled and looked at him. "I love you thank you." You said and he kissed your lips and leads you to your new room.

When you fall asleep in his arms. And in the morning he still was there, and yeah in the afternoon too, and he took you to hotels, to a vacation, he show you what love supposed to be.

All this time with Matt you felt safe, he teaches you how girl needs to be loved. He took you to a lot of dates, bring you flowers every valentines.

Matt was your first love, no matter what.
You knew one thing...

He was for lifetime, even in the next..