Burn

Trigger warning: sh.

One more cut, two another cuts from the other days three breaths before the tear come out of your eye and fall down on your face.

It's all happened when you home alone, no one is around and you in your bathroom.. sitting on the floor and begging for something to happen, something good.

To not losing yourself, to not make it harder then it's was for you, to not take the knife and cut yourself again and again.

No one knows what really going on.
No one.

You looked down at the knife and back at your bloody arms, you told yourself you let the blood run out in your arms until it's will make you stop, stop living.

The voices inside you were too loud, the people were to mean, even if it's your own family, the scars on your body tells every story you want to tell but just couldn't, so you hide them under your sweater and not showing anybody.

"Y/n? I'm home!" You heard a voice outside of your bedroom, you get up and close the door, lock you in. You opened the water and wash all your blood and cleaning the floor.

"Y/n, are you here?" He asked, you knew who it was.. "yeah, I'm coming out in a second." You said, wiping your tears and looking into the mirror, maybe you'll have to live one more day.

"Hey! You came back!" You hugged Matt, your boyfriend.. who didn't knew anything about your scars, like everyone else, no one knew.

"Yeah, I came back." He hugs you and laughs. "So how you doing?" He asked and put his bag on the bed and change his shirt. "I'm great." You said, trying to cover your arms with the big sweater on you.

"You took my favourite sweater.." matt said, noticed your shirt. "Oh yeah. It's warming and I love it, wear the blue one." You offered him to wear another one that you liked from his closet.

"Of course." He said and take down his shirt and put the sweater on him. "Are you cold?" He saw how you covering your arms, all of your hands.

"Yeah!" You said,stop staring at nothing. "Oh let's go I'll made us some warm chocolate and some pancakes." Matt said and opened the door.

He walked into the kitchen and put his music on, you loved when Matt start to sing and dance to the music, you liked his music taste, even when you thought he need a lot more than just rap in his playlist.

"Come dance with me" he offered you a hand and pull you into a dance, you smiled and laughed a little, made you feel better.

Basically you still were alive, for Matt.
If Matt lose you, he will lose himself.
If you'll lose Matt, you lose your life.
And if both of you will lose each other, none of you will survive.

Those moments with Matt, while you dancing with him and he sings the song and vining with you and made you laugh, you felt pain, a huge pain in your arms.

And when Matt came close to you. It's hurt like hell. You pulled back from Matt's arms and he looked at you. "I'll be right back." You said and kissed his cheek.

You ran into the bathroom and lock you in, you took the sweater off and stayed with a undershirt on you. You saw all your left hand in blood, all Matt's sweater became red from blood.