one

"Sit down, we need to talk." I say as I point at the couch and Gavi shakes his head no.

"Just listen to Tate for once." Pedri says, pulling his arm so he's sitting down.

"At least someone has common sense." I mumble as I pull out one of the stools, sitting on it as I cross my legs.

"Can you get Pablo and Ale please, Jude?" I ask as he nods slightly.

"Pablo! Ale!" He yells as I draw my face straight.

"Yeah, that works too." I say as I look down the hall as Pablo comes out of his room, rubbing his eyes, clearly having just been asleep.

"What do you want?" He mumbles as I point to the couch, Ale coming out as well and sitting down.

"Family meeting, family meeting." Gavi cheers as I smile slightly before pushing it aside.

"Thank you all for joining me." I say as they all make weird faces.

"Ew, don't say that. You're making it weird." Ansu says as I hold up my middle finger before he puts his hands up in defense.

"Okay we've all been friends for about 8 years, right? And we've all been living together for I think 7 months, but I want to introduce something to us." I say as I stand up, grabbing out my laptop and connecting it to the TV. "This is the pyramid. Each week I will be ranking you based on your actions and how you seem to act, and every Saturday night we will do a reveal." I say as I pull up a slideshow.

"You're so weird." Gavi mumbles as I shoot him a glare.

Pablo picks up a pillow and throws it at him as Gavi throws it right back. "Let the woman talk." Ah, my children for real.

"So to be clear, you're going to be patronizing us?" Ale asks as I tilt my head slightly.

"No. Well, okay, let's see. That makes it seem really extreme, I'm just going to be judging you based on how you act. That makes it seem better." I smile as I point at the tv. "So there's going to be 3 on the bottom, 2 in the middle, and 1 on the top." I explain pointing to each empty spot.

"Yeah, Tate, we know how pyramids work." Jude scoffs as I stare at him, shaking my head no.

"Wait, you're not going to be on the pyramid?" Ansu asks as I smile.

"Nope, I'd be at the top every week so it doesn't matter to put myself on it." I admit as I cross my arms.

"What makes you think you'd be at the top?" Gavi frowns as Pedri clears his throat.

"She's like our hot mom. She cooks for us, does our laundry, goes shopping with us, she would be at the top every week for a reason." Pedri explains as I click my tongue.

"You know what, thank you, but I'm also going to ignore half of that because patronizing." I say as I point at him.

"A milf if you will." Jude chimes in.

"Yes. A total milf." Pedri says as he points at Jude and Jude nods before they look back at me.

"Ew. You guys are gross. When can I move out?" I mumble as I close my laptop.

"Oh, you love us. You've known us for 8 years, there's no escaping us ever." Ale says as he reaches his arms out and I go over to him, giving him a hug.

"All of you except Jude and Pedri." I say as I extend my arms, bringing Pablo, Gavi and Ansu into the hug.

"Why not us?" Jude frowns.

"You patronized her. Calling her a milf and all." Pablo says as I pull away from the hug.

"He's got it spot on." I say as I point at him and he nods proudly. "And since it's Thursday, the first pyramid meeting will be in 2 days, so get your acts together and be nice to me if you want brownie points."

"You're making brownies?" Gavi asks as I sigh.

"It's a saying." Ansu whispers.

"Oh. Yeah I knew that."

I smile as I shake my head and I go down to my room as I close the door, pulling out a notebook and thinking.

I've known all of the guys since I was 11, from school, and since then we all kind of became inseparable and now we all live together. Xavi had a whole rule about the guys and where they were allowed to live, but we had a few strings pulled and we were able to get a house for the 7 of us.

And I pretty much am like the mom, but I love it to be honest. They're all my best friends and being able to live with them makes life way more exciting, even if they get annoying, which they definitely do, but that keeps things spiced up.

I got a good system with all of them and they often have a certain task they help me with, and that's just how it happened when we moved in together.

Before the 7 of us moved in I was living with Pedri and Gavi for about a year when I moved out of my parents house and it was mainly to help me settle down in Barcelona because my parents moved across the country prior to that.

I love them all, I really do, but I think this whole pyramid idea is either really good or may end in flames. Who knows? I think it'll be funny though, keep us all on the edge of our seats.

I snap out of my thought as there's a knock on the door and I spin in my chair, facing the door. "Come in." I say, a few seconds later Pedri walks in and I cross my arms.

"What's your problem?" He asks as he sits on my bed.

"You called me a hot mom." I say as he smiles.

"That's a compliment Tate, like a mom because you take care of us and the hot part, use your brain." He shrugs as I point at my door.

"Get out. I'm busy."

"Writing in your diary about how much you love Lewa, your idol." He mocks as he makes kissing noises and I go over to him, grabbing his arm and guiding him out of the room.

"Nice try. Writing about how much I hate you actually." I smile as he scoffs.

"You wish you could hate me."

"Yeah I do wish, would make my life a lot easier Pedri." I say before closing my door and locking it.

I go back over to my desk and I sit down as I lean my head back staring up at the ceiling.

Pedri and I have a weird history. I knew him a year before I met anyone else and at 10 years old I hated him. I couldn't tell you why, I just did. And then I met the other guys and I grew accustomed to liking Pedri because I was around him all of the time.

He was my first kiss when I was 14, and he was also my first, well, only boyfriend that I've had. We just decided we were better as friends and most of the time we pretend nothing happened, because it doesn't matter anymore.

It's been 3 years since we've dated and we've just grown closer as friends, and I don't want that to change, especially since we all live together now, I feel like it's throw off the dynamic, and I don't want that.

It'd be an easy was to be the top of the pyramid but I'm not letting that happen.