ninety four

"Seb?" I question as I look up at him.

"Hmm?" He hums as we wait to walk down the aisle next.

"Don't be stupid." I whisper as he smiles, tilting his head slightly.

"Not sure what you mean."

"With Pedri. I'm happy, he's happy, don't interfere please." I say as he lets out a breath. "If you still cared about me, you wouldn't do anything."

"If I still cared about you, is that so?" He questions as I nod.

"It's Nat and Carlos' day, don't ruin it for them." I whisper as we begin walking down the aisle.

"No promises." He says under his breath as I look around at everyone, my eyes falling on Pedri as his eyes quickly go between Seb and I. I smile slightly and I look up at Seb, and as promised he gives a wink to Pedri, immediately causing Pedri to clench his jaw. Jude reaches over and pats Pedri's leg and he looks away from us as we go to our separate sides.

As the other bridesmaids are coming down the aisle I'm looking around at everyone and I see Xavi as he waves and I smile, trying to not laugh as I shake my head slightly. I look down the aisle this time and I see my dad step out with Nat on his arm and I immediately feel my eyes swell with tears.

I don't know what it is, but this is going to kill me I think seeing her get married. I'm so happy for her, and the fact she gets to marry the actual love of her life, because she deserves that. She's always been my best friend, despite our almost 6 year age difference, she's always been my person.

I glance at Carlos and he has a smile plastered on his face, his eyes lit up as he's looking at her. He's definitely on the verge of crying though, you can see the shine in his eyes.

When they get to the end of the aisle my dad gives Nat a kiss on her cheek before she grabs the handkerchief from his suit jacket, leaning over and handing it to me as everyone begins either laughing or 'aww'ing  and I wipe my tears with it as she smiles, nodding slightly.

I wipe my eyes as I look out in the audience at Pedri, and his hand is over his heart, as he's looking at me. "I love you." He mouths and I bite the inside of my cheek, as soon as the ceremony begins.

The ceremony itself lasted about 15 minutes, and when it was done we went inside and I grabbed my phone before walking down the path to the reception area and I go over to our table. "There she is." Isabelle says as I sit next to her in my spot, "I just watched you the whole time, you were looking too good up there." She adds as I laugh.

"You got me feeling like a celebrity, stop it you." I say as all of the guys give us a look. "I get it, you're all famous, who cares." I mumble as I cross my arms.

"Someone's jealous." Jude mumbles as I raise my eyebrows.

"Everyone discovered you during the World Cup, don't even try me." I say as I hold my hand up and his jaw drops as Pedri and Gavi begin laughing.

"She has a point you know." Pablo says as Jude shakes his head.

"Whatever, doesn't bother me." Jude shrugs as I look at an empty seat.

"Who's that for?" I question as they all look at it.

"Not sure. There were only 8 last night." Ansu shrugs as I look down, looking at Pedri's hand on my leg.