one hundred three

Gavi pov (🙀)

"How do they do that?" Isabelle asks as she nudges her head slightly forward at Tate and Pedri as we're walking back to the hotel after getting smoothies.

"Do what?" I question.

"I mean they're just walking together, but you can just tell that they're a couple," she says as she looks at me, "does that make sense?" She adds as I nod.

I glance at her for a second as she looks at them now holding hands and I clear my throat, "when we get back can you start getting ready?"

"For?"

"We're going on a date." I say as her eyes light up.

"Mmm, where to?" She hums as I shake my head.

"Nope, you can find out later. It's a surprise." I say as she frowns slightly, "I just think it's been long enough since we've been alone together on a date. You're always with Tate now, and I love that you two are close, but she's taking you away from me."

Isabelle smiles as she interlocks our arms, leaning into me, "yeah that's just jealousy." She mocks as I shake my head.

"No it's not." I mumble as she gives me a look, "okay maybe it is."

"I knew it, Gavs, you're threatened by Tate." She jokes as I scratch the back of my head.

"I just feel like I'm not as affectionate as other people are and maybe I need to do that more. It's like what you deserve, you know?" I question as she shrugs.

"We also aren't other couples, so we don't have to compete with them for anything. We act how we act, and that's acceptable." She says as she turns to me and I nod. "Now give me that smoothie, it's better." She adds as I hand it to her and I begin laughing.

"Anything for you." I smile as she nods her head, kissing my cheek as we get on the elevator, going up to our room.

"Tate, can you help me get ready?" Isabelle says as Pedri opens the door.

"Ooh, date night?" Tate asks and I nod. "G, who knew you were such a romantic while in Hawaii." She adds with a laugh as they both go in Tate and Pedri's room.

"Can you help me get ready?" I ask as I turn to Pedri as he's drinking his smoothie and he looks up at me slowly.

"You need help getting ready?" He questions as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Just come on." I mumble as I go in Isabelle and I's room and he follows behind me, sitting on the bed.

"What's on your mind?" He asks as I begin going through my clothes.

"I need you to stop being such a perfect couple with Tate." I say as he gives me a look.

"That's funny." He scoffs as I stare at him, "seriously?"

"Yeah, I mean half the time you and Tate are fighting lately, but you always find a way to redeem yourself and I feel like I can't compete with that." I say as I grab a shirt, putting it on.

"You don't need to compete with that." He replies as I shake my head.

I sigh as I change into another shirt, "yes I do, because with Isabelle around all the time she's seeing how you two act and she probably gets jealous that you two are so affectionate and our relationship isn't really like that."

"Okay but relationships are different for a reason, like me and Tate will have a different relationship because we've dated in the past and we've been friends for like 10 years. We've always been affectionate together." He suggests as I shrug.