thank you

That was the last planned chapter of the book, and that blows my mind. I've been writing this book since February 19th and now it's done, which is crazy.

I'll forever be grateful for everyone who have read, commented, followed, whatever it may be, I greatly appreciate it.

I very clearly got sick of this book at around chapter 100, but due to personal circumstances that was an issue I had to try to deal with while also trying to upload this book as well. So since then I feel like I haven't had a chapter I truly cared about, and that got pretty clear when I wasn't even the one to write the book for a few chapters.

That being said abelsbitchhxo I feel like I owe you a lot because of how much you helped with this book, giving me ideas, leaving little comments that had no filter but everyone found them funny anyways, and taking over for a few chapters. This book isn't only mine, but in a way it kind of belongs to you as well.

Everyone else that has ever dmd me giving some ideas, or just leaving comments saying how much you enjoy the book, it truly means the world. I only continued writing this book because of how many people kept asking for chapters or for pushing me to write when I clearly didn't want to.

That was the last planned chapter, but maybe in a few weeks I'll maybe write a wedding chapter or an epilogue, but at this point I'll mark it as complete.

I'll still be writing of course, my new book about Pedri again, so that's a bonus and I'll try to write that as much as possible for you all, because at the end of the day my book wouldn't be as successful as it is without any of you.

And no need to worry, I'll keep this book up so if you ever miss it, it'll always be here.

Thank you all so so much, and I owe you all so much.

The Pyramid is now finished.

~ Pedrizz 🧑‍🍳