seventy

"Tate, this is cute." Isabelle says as she's going through my closet with Ale and Ansu.

"Not the right vibe." Ale says as she frowns, hanging it back up.

"Tate you must really like light blue, you have like 4 light blue skirts and like 3 dresses." Ansu says as he pops his head in the doorway of the closet and I just shrug.

"Nothing wrong with that, it's a good color." I laugh as Pedri walks past my room and he slowly backs up as he looks at me. I wave him off as he frowns, continuing to walk down the hall as I look in my closet.

"What about a simple dress? I feel like you can't go wrong." Isabelle suggests as ale holds his hand up to his chin.

"I like the skirt combinations we've been doing lately though, it's clean." Ale says as Ansu nods.

"I have to agree." Ansu says as Isabelle sighs.

"Fine, Tate can I borrow this dress?" She asks as she walks out of the closet holding up a mini royal blue satin dress and I nod as she claps, quickly going in my bathroom.

"You know Jude was right, you really do have a lot of good pieces, you just hardly ever dress up." Ale mumbles as I shrug.

"And then when I do decide to dress up I have plenty of clothes. I'm just built genius I guess." I say as Ansu bursts out laughing.

"I'm sorry, not funny." He corrects himself as I lay back in my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"You know it's kind of funny you're always the last one ready because we've been out all day and almost all of us are already ready." Ale says as I frown, leaning up on my elbows.

"Well, you two just know how to put together outfits, like even if it's just a simple dress you pair it well with jewelry and shoes. It's not fair actually." I scoff.

"Honestly, this could work, no?" Ansu whispers to Ale.

"It's a dress though, but I could maybe see it." He responds quietly.

They're still out of my view and I draw my face straight, "Let's see it." I say as I sit up.

"This is the best dress we could find, we wanted a skirt combination but this is what we're working with." Ansu says as he hands me a dress.

"I forgot I had this dress." I say as I hold it out in front of me.

"Go change and we will find some jewelry and the right shoes." Ale nods as I knock on the bathroom door and Isabelle opens it, letting me in.

"Can you zip this?" She questions as she turns around and I zip it as she turn around looking at me.

"Dude, that is the dress. Literally perfect on you." I say as she begins fixing her makeup.

"I love this color to be fair, I don't wear it a whole lot, but when I do, it feels perfect." She says with a smile.

"It looks really good, like actually. I've worn that dress maybe once but I hated the color on me." I say as I change into the red A-line chiffon dress with mesh long sleeves the guys picked for me.

I tie the back of it as I look at myself in the mirror and Isabelle whistles. "Red looks good on you, and the sleeves are really cute too, I love that they're loose." She says as she plays with the material of the sleeve before I laugh.

She goes back to what she's doing and I open the door and they're both by my vanity, going through all my jewelry. "I know you prefer gold, but silver is the way to go for that dress." Ale says as he is still going through my cup of rings.