thirty six

"Do we think he asked her to be his girlfriend?" I ask as we're all sitting on the couch, waiting for him to come back from his date.

"I think he asked, I hope she says no." Pedri says as I smack his leg. "What? He needs to be humbled." He adds as a mumble and I roll my eyes.

"He's just growing up so fast." Jude says as he wipes a fake tear and I smile.

"I just want to meet her, see who's been hanging out with him for the past two months." Pablo says.

"Wait you guys didn't meet her the other night?"

"Nope, I think he locked the door after Pedri left." Ale shrugs.

Jude immediately begins coughing and I roll my eyes, "wonder why the door was locked." He adds as he tries not to laugh.

"You're weird." Ansu whispers.

"If they start dating there's gonna be two people like that, I can't deal with that." Ale says as I sigh.

"Oh shit yeah, now I hope she said no." I scoff as the door opens and Gavi comes in, Isabelle trailing in behind him.

"Hey guys." Gavi says, slightly confused.

"Want to introduce us to your friend?" Jude asks as he points to Isabelle.

"Well, this is my girlfriend Isabelle." He says awkwardly as I try not to laugh.

"Well Isabelle, what are your intentions with our little baby Gavi?" Pedri asks as I side eye him before diverting my attention back to her and Gavi.

"Well I'll make sure to keep him safe and happy, and oh by the way would you guys happen to have any spare-" she begins before Gavi immediately clears his throat.

"Yeah I think we're good here." He says as he puts his hand on her back, before they start walking down the hallway.

"Nice to meet you guys!" She calls out as Jude bursts out laughing.

"Yeah maybe the no filter was right, she's going to make life so interesting." Jude scoffs as I look at Pedri.

"She's something alright, seems nice though." Pedri says as he covers his mouth before laughing.

"Even Jude isn't that bad, he coughs at bad times but he never says anything out of pocket like that." Ale says as he stands up.

"What do you think she was asking for spares of?" Pablo asks as I purse my lips turning to look at him as I shake my head slowly.

"Uhh, yeah not sure, let's not wonder about it anymore." Jude scoffs as I stand up.

"Okay, well you guys have early training tomorrow, so maybe we should all get some sleep, yeah?" I ask as I stand up.

"If Gavi gets sleep." Jude says as I glare at him.

"You're turning worse and worse. Isabelle is already rubbing off on you and making you worse." Ansu says as he laughs before going to his room.

"Get your mind out of the gutter maybe." I suggest as Jude shrugs.

"I'll think about it." He mumbles as he gets up, going to his room.

"Come on." I say to Pedri as he gets up and we go upstairs to his room.

I go into his closet grabbing a hoodie before changing quickly and I crawl in bed. "How do you feel about her?" He asks.

"She seems funny, a little out of pocket, but it'll work I think. And if Gavi is distracted all of the time then maybe it'll be a good thing." I say with a shrug and he smiles.