one hundred thirteen

Pedri
Where did you go?

Tate
Isabelle and I went to get smoothies
Want anything?

Pedri
Surprise me

Tate
Okay we will be back in like 10

Pedri
Hurry up I miss you

Tate
Wah wah bitch you're a little baby

Pedri
You can't be mean

Tate
Because it's our 6 months!

Pedri
Mhmm

Tate
What do you got planned🤠

Pedri
Get back to our room and I can tell you

Tate
Don't make me say it again

Pedri
I have a surprise for you

Tate
Better not be a present

Pedri
I said YOU don't get me anything, I never said
anything about me not getting you one

Tate
Makes me look like a bad girlfriend

Pedri
Oooh yikes

Tate
No I got you something too

Pedri
No I don't want it

Tate
Lame

Pedri
Hurry up please

Tate
K

Pedri
You can't be mean on our 6 months

Tate
Mmmm okay bro

I put my phone in my pocket as Isabelle and I quickly order smoothies and we step off to the side waiting for them. "Are you excited for your 6 months?" Isabelle asks as I nod.

"Yeah, it feels kind of weird though because this is our second time hitting it." I say as she nods slightly.

"Means more now though, right? Since you're both older and what not." She questions as I nod.

"Yeah I guess so, like he's the guy I want to marry one day, so I guess it's important." I joke as she smiles.

"Benefits of knowing each other forever, like I feel like you could get married early and no one would question it, because you've been best friends for ages." She hints at as I shake my head with a smile as we grab our smoothies.

"You're onto something." I joke as we begin making our way back to the hotel.

"What are you two doing today?" She asks as we get on the elevator, pressing the 7.

"I'm not sure, last night he was saying something about how he had stuff planned and that I should trust him, so I guess it's a fun surprise." I shrug as she smiles.

"It'll still be fun though I bet." She says as we get off the elevator, going to our room. We go in and I go into our bedroom, and Pedri is sitting on the bed.