four

"Tate, I'm bored." Pedri says as he gets off of the couch, coming over to me as I'm preparing dinner.

"I really don't care." I say as I give him a quick smile and he comes over, leaning against the counter right next to me.

"The guys are all in their rooms, entertain me?" He questions as I roll my eyes.

"I'm trying to make food for everyone." I say as I push him back and he immediately comes back over, this time a little closer.

"I didn't say push me away." He says as he crosses his arms and I cut up cilantro, putting it in the rice before I plug in the rice cooker.

I put a pot on the stove and I put two types of beans in, flipping on the burner. "Pedri, seriously. You're distracting me." I mumble as I move past him, grabbing a pan for the chicken.

"Well then let's just talk, then you can still cook and I'll have something to do." He offers as I sigh.

"Okay. Talk about what exactly?" I question as he shrugs.

"Us." He says as I scoff.

"Us?" I question as I look at him briefly and he nods.

"Yeah, I mean we've always been super close and we dated once upon a time, and I don't know I've just been thinking about it a bit." He shrugs as I shake my head no.

"Absolutely not. You know how weird it would be since we live together now? And if any of the guys found out it would just throw the dynamic off." I say as he nods slightly.

"So you haven't thought about it once since we were 16?" He asks as I give him a quick side eye, before diverting my attention back to the chicken as I season it before putting it on the pan.

"I didn't say that."

"So you have thought about it."

"I didn't say that either."

"Tate, it's a yes or no that you've thought about it. There's not a maybe answer." He says as I wash my hands, grabbing a lime out of the fridge, cutting it into 8 wedges and then putting them in a little bowl.

"Fine. Yes I've thought about it. But not recently, like a year ago when it was us and G living together." I say as he lifts his hand up to his chin as if he's thinking.

"What if we did like a trial of dating again?" He offers as I put my hands flat against the counter.

"And what if I'm not interested in you."

"Oh the drama. Tell me who then."

"No, Pedri. You're still distracting me." I say as I turn, looking at him.

"You're stubborn, you know that?"

"Look, I don't want to date you. I love you, you know that, but not like that. The truth is I regret that we dated because after that I just saw you in a different way because of it." I admit as he slightly frowns.

"You regret it?"

I shrug as I grab a spoon, stirring the beans. "We kept it a secret, that says enough as to how the relationship was."

"We were young." He counters.

"We still are young." I reply as he narrows his eyes at me.

"You don't mean it when you say you regret it."

"You wouldn't know." I say as I pull out my phone texting the groupchat. There's no point in asking them to leave their room yet, they don't listen to me that much.

WE HATE TATE

Tate
Do any of you want some nice homemade pico for the top of your chicken